Page 1 of 2
It always rains at the EXACT SAME time every day too. Always around 3:30.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa

Good excuse to play SRV's Texas flood.
In England
We have lots of rain
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
Quote by Rhys90
In England
We have lots of rain

In Soviet Russia
Rain has lots of you.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Rhys90
In England
We have lots of rain

Convectional rainfall ftw!! Finally your constant high temperatures are your downfall Mr. America!
Quote by mattreid222
well theres floodin down in texas
all the telephone lines are down

doodle dee deeeee doo doo deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee doo doo doo de de de do doo doo doo doooooo do do do
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa
doodle dee deeeee doo doo deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee doo doo doo de de de do doo doo doo doooooo do do do

I was gonna post the same thing.

We're just getting a lot of dark clouds, but no rain.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
It's pretty weird in my area; it will pour down rain for 30 minutes, then the storm will fizzle out like a bad fart. Then sunshine. 30 minutes later another torrential downpour.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Rhys90
In England
We have lots of rain

It's true.

We had two fucking torrential chuckdowns on friday and earlier today where I am. They last less than 5 minutes but the amount of water that falls is insane. All the drains flooded at school on friday and all the soil and earth was churned out of the flower beds onto the car park and tennis courts etc.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Isn't a lot of America in drought. What I heard on the news so shouldn't you be grateful. Besides, English rain>American rain. Half our country's flooded.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Not every day here...

But it has been raining a WHOLE lot more compared to you know how much it usually rains.

Never.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
Global Warming!!!

The excuse for every single weather event that is more than a slight breeze!

PSN ID: ArranP
Its pretty much all over Texas. Except East Texas, I think. I know a friend of mine is in Glaveston and she said it was raining down there. She said it stretched from Galveston to Houston atleast. But here in the DFW area, yeah, it has been raining everyday. Which sucks ass.
That doesn't suck! I live in Amarillo, rain all the time was a forgotten thing.

Everything is green for the first time in my freaking life.
Member of the grammar nazis.

Quote by Firenze

I remember the first time I "shaved" my pubes. I'm not gonna go into details, but I will tell you this: to this day, I don't understand why I thought using a combat knife would be a good idea...
I ****ing know, right? It was just hailing here in dallas after like 2 weeks of non-stop rain. I think if I emptied my pool two weeks ago and let the rain fill it up, it would be full right now.
Quote by captainjackass
its supposed to rain everyday this week here in kansas too... happy 4th

i used to live in kansas..
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by LuthierofTexas
But here in the DFW area, yeah, it has been raining everyday. Which sucks ass.

Yuh. I can't stand it. I came back last week expecting a hot lovely Texan summer, and THIS?! I had to drive from FW to Dallas the other night and it was so ugly. I'm doing the same tonight, provided that there are no serious floods. I wish it would just get unbearably hot again
Quote by ebbbaaa

What part do you live in? I work in the rain everyday pushing carts at HEB and you think it sucks raining everyday without getting wet?
Fender 72' Thinline Telecaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Custom Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

It's obvious I don't like fender at all

HORSE the BAND
It always rains in Kansas.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Just to burst your bubble, my area has received bucketloads of rain over the past two weeks.
here in belgium.. vacation begints rain to !!
It's also at the same time.. NON STOP

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Last edited by noxiosimitator at Jul 3, 2007,
Page 1 of 2