Wherer can I see all the laws?

sounds like a retarded question, but theres got to be somewhere online with an archive of all english laws.

Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
I do yeah, and please dont reccomend google, or post a link to google because I mentioned it, or do anything remotely related to sarcasm and irony. ta
Quote by Robb987123Bass
How do I quote someone in my sig? If you look at mine, you'll see that I've failed

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
isnt Cagnius a law student?

EDIT: yay for vege-ness, and yay for Cambridge, UK
Quote by Robb987123Bass

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
LexisNexis. You need to pay for it - unless you're an Athens user. It's an official law database. Alternatively, you can use WestLaw or Lawtel. You can even look up on Parliament's website to find all legislative documents. Or, perhaps the easiest way - look through any legal textbook. It depends what law you're looking into.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

there are legal databases but you have to pay for them.

English law is based on precedents and legislation, so while there are statutes etc, a lot of the law is just judgements from actual cases. and there are several hundred years of cases which make up the law.

There's a reason people go to uni to study law... t'is complex,

There's also a reason that when you ask most lawyers a question they usually say 'I'll look into it' because they have to look up relevant decisions and legislation.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
One sure thing, you won't get all of those online. Maybe a couple, work laws and so on.
Quote by Slicendice

stop using UG as a search engine.

I guarantee that google will be 10x more helpfull and loving.
cheers guys.
Quote by Robb987123Bass

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
Quote by samlynch
isnt Cagnius a law student?

EDIT: yay for vege-ness, and yay for Cambridge, UK

Yes, but he comes from that filthy place we never speak of, Scotland.

Yay indeed!

Ah, there you are Matt, right on cue!
as said by harmonious there ARE online databases e.g. lexisnexis but you have to pay a subscription to be able to access them.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Alix_D
Yes, but he comes from that filthy place we never speak of, Scotland.

Yay indeed!

Ah, there you are Matt, right on cue!

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

How's things going? Not had a chinwag with you in a while, only see you in the 'pervert' threads. Not that I go in, I just look at the last poster. Honest
Quote by Alix_D
How's things going? Not had a chinwag with you in a while, only see you in the 'pervert' threads. Not that I go in, I just look at the last poster. Honest

*Cough* Pervert threads? I don't go into those . I'm alright mate. I've been off for the Summer since 31st May. My last exam was pretty good but my Land Law Exam was pretty difficult. I get my results in July so I'm a little nervous. How are you and College? Decided what you're going to do at Uni? Do the right thing. Do Law.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
*Cough* Pervert threads? I don't go into those . I'm alright mate. I've been off for the Summer since 31st May. My last exam was pretty good but my Land Law Exam was pretty difficult. I get my results in July so I'm a little nervous. How are you and College? Decided what you're going to do at Uni? Do the right thing. Do Law.

Yeah, you know, post pics of hot swedish blokes with giant beards! ect..

Ah, I finished my exams last tuesday, only gcses though! Yeah, i'm aiming to do Law, bloody Grisham! But I don't think i'm actually going to get a-levels and will probably end up at a vocational college instead

How many years do you have left? You must be done by now.

Good luck with the results btw.
Quote by Alix_D

Ah, I finished my exams last tuesday, only gcses though! Yeah, i'm aiming to do Law, bloody Grisham! But I don't think i'm actually going to get a-levels and will probably end up at a vocational college instead

Don't be silly. Vocational College? That's a load of bs. You can do well in your GCSEs - I know it. When you get to A-level (which you will), GCSEs will seem like a breeze and likewise when you get to Uni. Be sure to take Law as an A-Level if you're planning to do a Law Degree. It does make things easier to understand.

Good luck with those results.

EDIT: 2 years left
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 1, 2007,
Quote by Alix_D

If you put the work in you will get the A-levels.

but even if you dont get AAB, you can go to a less prestigious uni get a degree and even in a smaller firm, chances are that you'll be making more money than you would be going to vocational college.

I know someone who did a night course at LJMU and is now partner in a firm that has 4 offices around the country and one in greece.

Quote by element4433
Noooo, I mean I won't get onto an A-level course because I don't have enough GCSEs if i've not passed all of mine this year, which is quite unlikely because I had no coursework for one of them! So basically it's vocational and a failed life for me

Ah well, i'll just mooch of you when i'm older