hey im looking to get a band together in the southern indiana area i play lead and bass if there are any others out there i would love to here from ya i love music and want some more the same way
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
Too bad up I'm the way up in South Bend.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
yea i dont understand y south bend is up north but thanx 4 posting .......still loking
Quote by Gunpowder
This article just proves that we should never underestimate the deadly potential of baked goods.

Quote by Gunpowder
This, my friends, is the quintessence of average Pit-goer's thought process & logic.

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
How far south? I'm in Bloomington and need a band.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
well im in the evansville area ..... blomington is kinda far sry...... still looking
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Gunpowder

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
sweet do u have aim or sumthin maby we could talk somewhere else oh yea and what do u play
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Gunpowder

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
Quote by joemunch66
well im in the evansville area ..... blomington is kinda far sry...... still looking

I go down near there a couple times a month because I have family in Rockport.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Hey. I live in the Georgetown/Corydon/Lanesville area and I'd love to start up a band.

I'd love to discuss this further over AIM or whatever. (AIM sn is weezer is back)
yea sry but thanx 4 posting (mental_zer0)........ (bornlivedie) i added you to my aim thingy so when ur on next time ill talk to uim not 100% shure were those places are but i no there close cuz a kid at our school went to Corydon sooo yea.... and (theshiev89) i will conact you some how lol
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Gunpowder

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
I am currently living in Mt. Carmel half the time and in Evansville half the time and am looking for a band. what kind of music are you looking to play? my email is haarld04@hotmail.com, contact me if you are still looking for people.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
How far south? I'm in Bloomington and need a band.

I also live in Bloomington, maybe I know you?
666 BRO
I live in Corydon if you dont know where that is then it is a little outside of Henderson so i am pretty close to you if you are in evansville/newburg. I would be glad to help you out i can sing, i can play guitar, bass, drums, and keyboard. Hit me up if you need anything. My email is metallica_929@hotmail.com

I'm in Kentucky just to let you know. forgot there was a corydon indiana
gear:
Epiphone G-310
Digitech Death Metal
Dunlop Cry Baby
Peavey 158 Transtube
Pearl Forum Drum kit
Zildjian ZBT and ZBT Plus Cymbals
Member #24 of the "...Still Waiting For A Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join
Last edited by metallica_rox!! at Jul 10, 2007,
i love rock and country but i play rock hbu what do u like
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Gunpowder

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
im into pink metal ska 90's 80's rock alt. anything but country lol
The Shiev
i love all rock its jus that i was born and raised on a farm so its kinda a givin but yea lol
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Gunpowder

UG MISSILE BASE !
UG's Hate Crew group
I also live in bloomington. Anyone from bloomington interested in getting a band together?