Page 1 of 2
me and my band are down to the desperate level for a band name. we are horrible at coming up with things. if anyone has any band names they are willing to allow me to use that would be much loved. sorry if this is in the wrong section but i found it most fitting for what i saw. Our band is a hard rock group that plays bands such as...

Tool
Velvet Revolver
Guns N Roses
Stone Temple Pilots
Creed
AC/DC

etc...

please help would be much appreciated.

Thank You
Penis Breath would be good...

to actually contribute though.....Oh, the Irony. That always sounded like a good band name to me for some reason
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
GibsonGuy180 you said -

we are horrible at coming up with things.
ummm... are you sure that you should even be in a band then?? All you can do is play covers.

how about - deeper the better.
Phailure? would be a good band name.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Seal cub clubbing club =P
Quote by silentdob
*waits for the legion of Dimebag fans to beat me to death with bottles of Jack*
Quote by BlackBeautyBoy
Seal cub clubbing club =P

love it ^

everbody seems to have *The* before their names nowdays, hows about The Noise Polluters?
flip to a random page in a dictionary and point your finger randomly on a word...

that's what incubus did...
I always liked Asphyxia for some reason. Or Maybe Coffin Dance. Dunno. I got mine and I ain't sharin'.

Seriously, Good Luck though.

Ch33rs,
Grid
Honestly, people, names don't matter as much as everyone makes them out to. Who would have thought that bands with stupid names like "The Beatles," "Led Zeppelin," and "AC/DC" would be succesful?

What I would do is sit down and write and anthem that would pretty much personify what you feel the band is. What would you name that anthem? What images or words pop into your head while playing it?
Shiny metallic purple armor.
how about La Sombra, it's spanish for the shadow, i thought that was pretty cool, or people who know me know i have a passion for the band name Testiclees (test-uh-cleeze), or maybe Castle Of Clay, it's a lyric from one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands, or An Hero/ the an heros, haha that would be funny, or Benoit The Baby Killer after that psycho wrestler who killed his son(a baby, i think) and his wife, that'd be tits, that's all for now, pm me if you want some real creative names
how about "Jesus was a Jew"? that would appeal to the Contemporary Christian crowds as well as my grandmother, who is also jewish.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by Allahblues
Lavaticus 3:14, "So Moses went to class with some no name **** brand and totally started wailin on it. So I challenged him to a guitar duel and totally smoked his ass, he went home crying then everyone was all like OH YOUR SO AWESOME SEX ME."
Farty Party
Maggots from Hell
The Nightcrawlers
The Daywankers
The noon spooners
****-a-duck
Ass monkey
Pubic hairs
The sucklets
etc
anus maximus
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
Jerry and Spectacular Duo?

but seriously how about a name like Stiltskin?
Quote by RSOB Bass
Thanks Andy, you're fucking awesome.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
^___^

Quote by Andrea55
Banned because I love you!

Happily e-married to RSOB Bass
E-brother to Andrea55
E-Uncle to KitKat555
Quote by HalberdofRock
Last roll of toilet paper

oh man, that brings back bad memories
United Anarchists(?)
Renegade Ass-munchers(lol)
Static Guilt(again....?)

these are just off the top of my head
My guitars:

Ibanez RG5EX1
Eleca Dread Acoustic
Dean ML

My FX: Line 6 Floor POD Plus

In the end, fact means nothing,
its all about perspective
lol... go go dictionary.com word of the day

Desideratum-- this one is actually cool and could work... it means something that is desired or necessary.

or to fit in with all the other UG people

The Queefs
Quote by ErikHoppy
"Back To Back Nutsack Attack"

My vote goes to this one.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
The musician ads thread is NOT for band names

theres a sticky in the promote your band thread about band names

use that one and if you find it unsatisfactory take it up with a mod or somebody with power.
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*
I always though Green Day was the most random name ever.
If the one word in dictionary thing doesn't work, type in all the names of the band members in a scrambler thing (can't think of the word) where it rearanges the letters to make new words...
What... My abnds name would be Stinker then...
Quote by awesomeness
flip to a random page in a dictionary and point your finger randomly on a word...

that's what incubus did...

i alwasy wondered how they came up with that

what does incubus mean anyway?
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Incubus:

an imaginary demon or evil spirit supposed to descend upon sleeping persons, esp. one fabled to have sexual intercourse with women during their sleep.
Page 1 of 2