Whats goin on guys, im workin a new song here, and so far i love all the parts of the song, but i just feel like it doesnt flow. I wanted to see if you guys agree with me.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=998829&T=4525

00:00- 1:06 is a light intro with a solo and stuff.
1:07- 2:04- the mood gets a little darker with the strings and stuff
2:06- 2:30- is like the whole buuild up thing. But than i go and listen to the beginning of the song and they just seem like there two different songs.

I love the intro but do you think its out of place with the rest? I think the intro has good potential for a ballad. But messin around with my keyboard and drum mahcine this is what came out of it. The song is not close to done, thats all i have written so far, but i just want to make sure thats it lieast has some sort of direction, and to see if you guys see it
i think if you were to end the song with something sounding like your beginning, it would all sound good. Great guitar playing btw.
wow man that is right wicked!...but i think right where you ended is where you should go into something along the same lines as the intro. just a little heavier and maybe throw in a cool melodic solo. then slow it all down with the intro. which would make it the outro

thats what i would think would make it sound right.be sure to tell me when its all finished cause id like to hear it!
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by NOtrab
wow man that is right wicked!...but i think right where you ended is where you should go into something along the same lines as the intro. just a little heavier and maybe throw in a cool melodic solo. then slow it all down with the intro. which would make it the outro

thats what i would think would make it sound right.be sure to tell me when its all finished cause id like to hear it!

thanks man will do...also noticed you seem to be a pearl jam fan...good stuff, i just wish they were touring this year i missed them last year