George L has good reputation.
Monster is ok.
Liverwire is so-so.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
George L's are good.
I get all my cables from www.bayoucables.com they are great. They have the best speaker cables I've ever seen, and the instrument cables are built by hand to your specs as well
lava cables, probably the best you can find. maybe even the fulltone gold standards.

i think george Ls arent good at all, prefer canares. GLs are really bright but you might not notice a difference in your cables unless you do an a/b test or have played them for a pretty long time.
lol! A cable is a cable my friend. There is really very minor difference between a decent $20 cable and a $100 cable. All it is is a bit of copper wrapped up with two plugs on each end. No cable will increase sustain, all a better cable will do is reduce noise and high end loss.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by xifr
lol! A cable is a cable my friend. There is really very minor difference between a decent $20 cable and a $100 cable. All it is is a bit of copper wrapped up with two plugs on each end. No cable will increase sustain, all a better cable will do is reduce noise and high end loss.

What he said
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
best cables ive heard of are found here www.lavacable.com

i dont think you, or most people in general, can afford the best brand which is the really expensive one on that site.

cables do make a difference in tone. i heard a significant difference between a $20 and $60 cable (not monster). pretty much anything sold on lavacable is quality stuff so see what you can afford and look into purchasing that if you want a good, reliable cable.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
wow, planet waves hasn't been mentioned thus far.

i love planet waves. .

cables do make a difference on your tone and etc, but very miniscule. i'd work on upgrading from your marshall mg15 and metal zone before worrying about buying really expensive cables, as your amp will affect your tone about 2093478239048032984 times more than your cables will.
geroge l cables are good
bill lawrence cables are nice as well

when im in the studio i like chrome for rythem and brass for leads but live i just use what evers in my gig box as long as its good quality and wont die on me.

always carry spare cables.
I'm using monster rock 500 cables, and i gotta say they are pretty great.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM