Quote by ReeseKillsHIV
Uh...

That doesn't make sense to me.

the bands have to play in a certain order
like it it was just three bands itd be like the opener then the main people right?
iono i'm young,never been to a show before.
well dude, theres alot of stages, so it depends on the stage, and also what bands are playing
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by deathbyawesome
well dude, theres alot of stages, so it depends on the stage, and also what bands are playing

Yeah you won't know what time the bands are playing until you get there.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
It says when you get there

They have a wall with all the times and paper to write ones down on.
Yeah, a bunch of bands play at the same time. You have to go to the big board, write down the times and stages that the bands you want to see are playing on, and then run around.

I got The Human Abstract, Pennywise, Coheed and Cambria, Bad Religion, and Tiger Army out of opening day this year. None of the bands were conflicting with other bands, so I was happy
the human abstract are playing?! do you know if they are on the whole tour? that'd be a cool surprise if they were playing the englishtown show
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
The more popular bands will play later.

Don't bother with them though. Go see Big D and the Kids Table.
Quote by sargasm
The more popular bands will play later.

Don't bother with them though. Go see Big D and the Kids Table.

**** yeah! I saw them at Warped in Pomona on friday. Easily the best show of the day. They have great energy.
Quote by Dæmönika
I'm afraid of you...MDoggDX316phobia

Quote by Imperial
Yes, Master MDoggDX316

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Hype Man of the UG Hip
Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by spazticpsycho43
Does anyone know how long Coheed's set is? They're pretty much the only reason I'm going.

That's the only reason why I want to go too! I love Coheed and Cambria!
What time does KSE play...from some1 whos been there already...and what time does it usually go to.
What time does KSE play...from some1 whos been there already...and what time does it usually go to.
apparently you people don't understand warped. there are no headliners, everyone's set is the same length (about 25 min.), and the schedule changes everyday and isn't finalized until the day of, generally.
Oh Shit!
Yeah its different everyday. It kind of sucks but i guess theres not really a better way to do it.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
Quote by Whatley2212
Why did you post 5 times in a row?

wow really sorry my comp. wasn't working so i just kept clicking the button and exited the page.