IM colby the ten year old boy that played some randy rhoads and quiet riot on my jackson...

my dad gave me a challenge to learn this song on guitar and he said he would by me a brand new JACKSON .. if you have any tips on any easier techniques to play it please give me them

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4292297452600846727&q=eugene+trick+bag&total=22&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=8
Last edited by microfusion at Jul 2, 2007,
Um a few years of practice like at least 3 years of every day practice a solid 2 hours a day to get your skills up to that level.
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
I hate it when little kid's parent's buy them expensive guitars, and hand them the best amps, while us musicians who work at it have to pay for everything we get.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
uh dude. Learn it peice by peice, and really, i mean REALLY! pratice on your picking techniques
I dislike Jasksons, and also dislike people who start threads with things like "teach to to play solos, UG".

I mean, uh, if you huff paint, you'll be able to play those songs.
Your good for 10 years old, but no where near the skill it takes to play that video..

and just FYI, that video is fake guitar playing, not really playing
Quote by yellowshirtguy
Your good for 10 years old, but no where near the skill it takes to play that video..

and just FYI, that video is fake guitar playing, not really playing

Err, no, he's actually playing.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
if you already have that nice guitar, you dont need another one
and, your hands are probably too small to play a song like that anyways. Just practice every day, learn music theory (unlike me :\ ) and quit bragging on fourms.
This forum is not for spamming your videos.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure