Ok, since i was so successful picking out an amp I love because of the advice here, I am asking again, I am looking for a good overdrive/distortion, and wah. I have looked at the other threads, so dont be like "search button pwnzers uz" or something like that. It'a for my fender hot rod deluxe, I am looking at the ts9, and a vox wah, the one that is $90, not the expensive one, cant remember the model name. But I need advice on all this.

PS-How do the rat, and jekyll and hyde dist pedals rate also?
the dunlop classic wah with the fasel inductor kicks sum serious ass... i got one a few moonths ago... never going to get a dif kind
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

the dunlop classic wah with the fasel inductor kicks sum serious ass... i got one a few moonths ago... never going to get a dif kind
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

Yeah for the wah, try the Dunlop original crybaby or the classic with fasel inductor. I actually just bought the Dunlop Slash wah last week, which was $170, but you probably don't want anything that expensive. Out of the two Dunlop ones I posted, I recommend the classic with fasel inductor, because I like the sound of the wah with fasel, as most other people do.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
actually my price range on a wah is $0-200, I want quality equipment and I dont mind paying a little more for something good.
check out fulltone (ocd and clyde deluxe wah)
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
Quote by BKR

ultimate wah thread ftw!

if you don't wanna look i can tell you that you should get the vox now

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
i looked, at it, i made that clear in my topic post, I just didn't find it as helpful as asking people's personal opinions. I could have picked an amp based on search, but then again, people's personal reviews to your post are usually a lot more focused on what your looking for
not another one like that

THE THREAD IS ****ING OPEN FOR YOU TO ASK ****IN QUESTIONS ABOUT ****ING WAH PEDALS! seriously

thats why i made it - read up on the wah that you are interested in or ask questions about which wah is right for you

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

u realize, this thread is more than just a wah thread for me, and every time i post something in those massive threads, you get 99% lousy responses
there are a bunch of the most helpful people regularly in the wah thread including forsaknazrael, mr_hankey, R_H_C_P, WholeLottaLed and me....

everybody that's posted in there got an answer..mostly multiple ones

but..you know, get the dunlop the "experts" told you to get
i'm waiting for your post in the wah modding thread (or you'll probably make your own thread again right )

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Quote by hendriko
there are a bunch of the most helpful people regularly in the wah thread including forsaknazrael, mr_hankey, R_H_C_P, WholeLottaLed and me....

everybody that's posted in there got an answer..mostly multiple ones

but..you know, get the dunlop the "experts" told you to get
i'm waiting for your post in the wah modding thread (or you'll probably make your own thread again right )

hey!!! u forgot me T-T
i wrote review for the Crybaby Classic!!! (a negative review...)

and i only say get a dunlop if and only if ur on a very tight budget. if its like around $100, vox. if $200 like this, Fulltone all the way.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
honestly, ive been looking around the ultimate wah thred, and i must say, out of all the people that have been asking questions in there, lets say 100(random number)maybe 3 didnt get an answer.
the UWT helped me man try it out.

and get a vox V847 hehe
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

yea man...look through the pages
every second post is either me or someone else posting in there (check the postcount...i got at least 1/4 of all posts in there)

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Ignore everyone else in here, and get the Vox wah.

And the TS9 will do you well, but check out some Maxons too, they're the same, but a bit cheaper and true bypass.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by BKR

Lets see how long it takes before you change your mind.
Get a Maxon OD-9, true bypass and sounds great
For a wah go Dunlop 535Q, most don't like the GCB-95 but if you tweak it a tiny bit, it sounds awesome so i'd go that. Or if you have money go Fulltone or Budda
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
I dont know about wahs cos i dont use them but i do know that ts-9s sound sick through fenders. Seriously its like heaven. I've only ever used a RAT once and it was actualy a turbo RAT and the sound was ****ing sweet but it was too much like hard work for a 'plug in and play' player like myself. That said though the way my mate had it set up was just that into a fender hot rod and it sounded easily as good as my ts-9 if not better.