Guitar World
38 79%
Guitar Player
9 19%
Voters: 48.
Guitar Player Magazine

or

Guitar World Magazine.

I want to subscribe to one of them, but i'm not sure which magazine is better. I bought one of each to take with me on vacation. Guitar World came with a cool DVD that had lessons and stuff on it, but Guitar Player overall had better content, more reviews, and better articles. Now this is only judging 1 issue of each magazine, so I can't really give my opinion on which is better.

So anyways enough rambling, to anyone who has read issues of both magazines, which one would be better for me to subscribe to?
My guitar is not a thing. It is an extension of myself. It is who i am.
Well, Guitar World just bought out Guitar One, so now it's got a lot more content and such. Plus the DVD, so idk.

I say Guitar World.
Nikolas
Total Guitar FTW, even if they give monthly blowjobs to Trivium.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Total Guitar FTW, even if they give monthly blowjobs to Trivium.

They are lying blasphemers. First, they advertise their 'metal' special and say that they were going to tab QOTSA and then they didn't.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
i bought both one time and i think that guitar world is much more um....better.
it had more to LEARN from it and enjoy, but guitar player just had usless tabs of stupid licks.
so imo guitar world.

also, the pictures in GW are so cool lol
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
Well, Guitar World just bought out Guitar One, so now it's got a lot more content and such. Plus the DVD, so idk.

I say Guitar World.

HUWHAAATTT!!! thats why i keep getting guitar world and not guitar1 GAYNESS i hate guitar world
About 4 months ago, my wife bought me a subcription to guitar1. That after constant snail mail offerings of sustantial discounts because of my existing GW subscription. Well, they collected the money, I got 3 issues and now the mag has been closed. So GW got the money, as they were the owners of G1, and I got screwed out of the remaiming issues and my money. Oh well.
Guitar world. Guitar player blows. They have "informational articles" that dont tell you ****, and you dont learn anything from them.
Total Guitar, guitar world and all that is the equivalent of the observer, TG is the equilvalent of The Sun lol
Guitar World Fo Sho
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011