How come MOST of the great horror/scary movies are from the late 1970's and all through the 80's...and MOST of the one's nowadays don't even compare to them?
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
because today all they do is making excused to get someones arm cut off, leg slowly ripped off, etc. etc. the only one of these movies i like are saw 1 and 2.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Because you touch yourself at night.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
i thought 1408 was actually decent
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by bakshandloomis
because today all they do is making excused to get someones arm cut off, leg slowly ripped off, etc. etc. the only one of these movies i like are saw 1 and 2.

yes the first 2 saw movies do seem like the 80's horror...but they still don't match...hmmmm...the first Alien Movie...agree?
Quote by evening_crow
Psh...n00bs..i'm doing it as i type...actually, i'm typing with my penis while wanking.

(\__/)
And really, there are actually quite a few good ones coming out lately, you just have to wade through the ****e.
There were probably ****e ones back in the day too, its just now theyre runing out of ideas as well.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
1408 was good. It's been the only good horror movie for quite some time.
All of the new ones depend so much on gore and shock value insted of actual suspense and scariness factor.
Oh and there's nothing new they're making, a lot of them are just the same basic idea told in a different location/time period.
70s/ 80s: Wanted to make a scary movie, didn't care about money, had no influences other than themselves.

Today:All they want is money, so when one "scary" movie makes a little money, it is ripped off a billion times.

Same with music.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
that's totally true
Quote by evening_crow

(\__/)
Because only a few directors have the balls to make good horror.

Everyone now is so far up "mortality's" assa that they don't produce quality films.

What will most people tell you? "Well, in a post 9/11 world, violence is taken much more seriously. And think of the children! If your child sees a slasher film, he'll go CRAZY!!!"

Bullshit.

Directors need to grow some balls.

One director with balls is Eli Roth. Some may not like his movies, but I think he's great. He's doing a film adaptation of Stephen King's "Cell" next. I can't wait.

Tarantine has balls, Rodriguez has balls, and a few more as well.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
After watching a documentary on Abi Ghraib (go ahead and google) and other countless documentaries on the Gaza strip and the middle east, Hollywood is a joke nothing scares me the most than the middle east man.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS