Page 1 of 2
Haha. What the hell. I do not understand how that works.
i look down at my hands,
like they were mirrors.
omg middleton soccer team!!! HXC!!!!!!

if your looking for emo clothes (which is how i assume you landed on that ebay page) just rip your pants and draw on them - make sure the sayings are stupid and meaningless it seams to be the trend.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
wtf? how is midletown baseball hardcore?

nah, and i was looking for underoath apparel, thats how i ran into that auction
The soccer one is emo b/c (I'm about to get raped) soccer is gay and so are emos.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Baseball is not emo. There's no crying in baseball!
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Because some "emo" kid will come along and buy them because they are told it's "hardcore emo".

Quote by yoshixxx7
Baseball is not emo. There's no crying in baseball!

Unless someone tries to do a slide but jumps, sticks their feet out, and gets you in the nads, then there is crying.

Or if you are playing a pick-up game and someone pitches the ball right at your jewels and you aren't wearing a can. Then there is crying, and probably a little erectile dysfunction or popped testicle syndrome.
Last edited by DPH at Jul 2, 2007,
Quote by nebraskan
The soccer one is emo b/c (I'm about to get raped) soccer is gay and so are emos.

Who do you think you are? You can't just call a sport gay b/c it's not popular in your ****ty country. Open your eyes and your mind a little bit, then maybe you can realize that the whole world isn't just where u are.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by nebraskan
Who do you think you are? You can't just call a sport gay b/c it's not popular in your ****ty country. Open your eyes and your mind a little bit, then maybe you can realize that the whole world isn't just where u are.

Way to quote yourself you jackass. You're also a jackass because you used emo as a noun and stereotyped the whole scene subculture as gay. I'll let the Europeans go after you for the soccer comment.
lol, do they sell soccer shirts at hot topic? if they do, soccer must be emo ^^
Quote by nebraskan

Right... and a bunch of guys tackling each other and whatnot is so much more straighter than soccer?

the whole world plays soccer, so the whole world is gay? emos dont like soccer, they dont have enough bloodf in them to keep up the running!
Quote by NGD1313
Way to quote yourself you jackass. You're also a jackass because you used emo as a noun and stereotyped the whole scene subculture as gay. I'll let the Europeans go after you for the soccer comment.

lol I figured I'd do it first. The only reason I stereotype emos (I know they're not gay, alot of their songs are about how they lost their girfriend in 8th grade) is b/c I have no respect for the "scene subculture."
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by Norse_Iron_King
Right... and a bunch of guys tackling each other and whatnot is so much more straighter than soccer?

the whole world plays soccer, so the whole world is gay? emos dont like soccer, they dont have enough bloodf in them to keep up the running!

I hope you're taking rugby into consideration b/c I know you're talking about football (the real kind.) I'm aware that "soccer is gay" is an offensive statement, so I will now apologize for saying it. I'm sorry.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by Alicee
Hot Topic is owned by Gap.

The joke's on you, Hot Topic kids.

I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
Quote by xAbre120
lol, do they sell soccer shirts at hot topic? if they do, soccer must be emo ^^

They sell slayer shirts at hot Topic, so is slayer emo?
they sell the doors shirts, are the doors emo?
they sell Dethklok sjirts, is dethklok emo?
they sell iron maiden shirts, is iron maiden emo?

Effing

Dumbass
Stereotyping rules.
Possessed? Of course I am.

Quote by Demonikk
^^Apart from the MGs :P
They just drop outta Jim Marshall's ass
Quote by nebraskan
I hope you're taking rugby into consideration b/c I know you're talking about football (the real kind.) I'm aware that "soccer is gay" is an offensive statement, so I will now apologize for saying it. I'm sorry.

i dont think football or rugby is gay, i just said that becasue you said soccer is gay, which it isn't and since football and rugby aren't "straighter" than soccer, they're on the same level. anyways, im done. on behalf of the soccer fans community i accept your apology. even if some others won't
Quote by BerryTree
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

I win.

+1
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
hahaha WTF??? those look like sweaters that were cut off at the belly
Last edited by Kevin97220 at Jul 2, 2007,
Quote by Norse_Iron_King
They sell slayer shirts at hot Topic, so is slayer emo?
they sell the doors shirts, are the doors emo?
they sell Dethklok sjirts, is dethklok emo?
they sell iron maiden shirts, is iron maiden emo?

Effing

Dumbass

Slayer=emo
Iron Maiden=Homosexual
Deathklok=a dead clock? that sounds emo
The Doors=meh idk lol
Quote by Norse_Iron_King
i dont think football or rugby is gay, i just said that becasue you said soccer is gay, which it isn't and since football and rugby aren't "straighter" than soccer, they're on the same level. anyways, im done. on behalf of the soccer fans community i accept your apology. even if some others won't

fair enough, I guess there aren't any sports that are actually for gay people, but wrestling does bring the genetals pretty close together...
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by 14shadesofblue
Slayer=emo
Iron Maiden=Homosexual
The Doors=meh idk lol

No actually it is spelled (or intentionally misspelled) "Dethklok"
like "Megadeth" is intentionally misspelled.

It seems to me you're trying to be funny, so i'll ignore it.
Quote by 14shadesofblue
Slayer=emo
Iron Maiden=Homosexual
The Doors=meh idk lol

okay... i can deal you bashing slayer... hell i can deal with you bashing the doors. dethklok was pushin it, but you call Iron Maiden homosexual?? you my friend need to be shot in the ****ing face.

UP THE IRONS!
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by nebraskan
Quote by nebraskan

haha

Dumbarse.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
okay... i can deal you bashing slayer... hell i can deal with you bashing the doors. dethklok was pushin it, but you call Iron Maiden homosexual?? you my friend need to be shot in the ****ing face.

UP THE IRONS!

The Beatles>over all that gay ****
Quote by BerryTree
well....Bruce Does practice ballet....

never heard that one but he also practices fencing and can put an air raid siren to shame.
What singers do you like? i bet half of them are flaming
Page 1 of 2