Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
yes. and if you are getting a bunny i hope you get one of those that falls asleep when you flip it over.

Lol **** the bunny! Get a fainting goat! (you can toilet train those, probly)
yes
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Here's a question for you, TS: Can a rabbit get onto the toilet by itself? And if yes, how the hell would it be able to sit on it without falling in, unless you have one big-ass rabbit?

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
i got stuck with one that happens to spray you with piss should you walk near.

...well, that, or it begins to hump your leg furiously.
Quote by raindropsXroses
Here's a question for you, TS: Can a rabbit get onto the toilet by itself? And if yes, how the hell would it be able to sit on it without falling in, unless you have one big-ass rabbit?

That made me laugh for some odd reason.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by raindropsXroses

well, i didn't mean literally "toilet" trained (bad word usage, i guess). I meant, is there some way to teach it to piss in a designated area (like other pets)?
Quote by tunasband
LOL give me a memorable night.
anyway

Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Yes you can toilet train a rabbit. Mine is.

When it does a poo, put it (the poo and the rabbit) in the litter tray. If you get in early enough and do this a few times, it should get the idea.

My rabbit was trained within about 24 minutes of us getting him
Quote by TastyMooglePie
ah, so if I had him for a year, its kinda late huh?

I don't know. It's well worth a try though. I'm sure it will eventually get the idea, it just might take a little bit longer.
this is bothering me now. i can't remember what kind of rabbit it is that falls asleep instantly when you hold it upside down. i do remember constantly finding my keyboard player rocking it when she had spare time. it wasn't a normal looking bunny either...it was freaking huge. it looked more like she was rocking a koala bear....but it had the long floppy ears. hmm.
Yes you can litter train them, like my rabbit pisses and craps in a tray.
signature