Ok, so I really want to buy a new guitar, the axe I am using now is awsome, but hey, you need a little something new every year or so, thats me any ways. Any who, I am going to buy a new guitar soon, and need some help from all of you guys to decide what guitar to get.
Last edited by Arora_Forest at Jul 2, 2007,
well to be honest, I was trying to get some pictures on here, but I cant figure it out, so Ill just tell you the ones I have been looking at, I have either been thinking of getting the Epiphone Silverburst, or the Epiphone Alpine White SG with EMG pickups, you can go to Guitarcenter.com and find them easily, I dont know though, I have always wanted to own a "V" guitar, but never found the gibson "V" to be appealing...
i just got a Les Paul; it sounds really good.
i also have a Ibanez Jem; it sounds really good 2.

what kind of sounds are u wanting?, slash? steve vai? or someone els,

flamingmarble27 is right, that is pretty vague
Sean Oldfield
Quote by lp_std
jackson V? now theres a sexy guitar

I dunno, I have never used Jackson before, and I am wanting something that can really rock, not a guitar that will leave me hanging and be a waste of money, I like to stick to companies I trust, like BCrich (even though it sucks, I like to put EMG's in the guitars) and Epiphone, and Gibson and stuff like that
Quote by seanstar
i just got a Les Paul; it sounds really good.
i also have a Ibanez Jem; it sounds really good 2.

what kind of sounds are u wanting?, slash? steve vai? or someone els,

flamingmarble27 is right, that is pretty vague

I apologize for my vagueness, I was really trying to get a picture on there the fisrt time and didnt think someone would reply to this thing so quickly, but any ways, I am in a Black metal/Death metal band called Arora Forest (ironicaly enough) and I am looking for something with a good punch to it, I am not even worried abotu the sound too much, I am gonna replace whatever pickups sI get with EMG 81 set anyways, I just want something good looking
jacksons are great well the ones that are over 400 bucks are awesome but seem to be suited for more metal sounds and most come stock with Emg's
this si the SG I was speaking of, it has the 81/85 set that I was gonna put in it any ways, it would definitly save me time to get this one, but is it cool looking is what I really am asking?
Attachments:
2.jpg
Quote by hightension01
jacksons are great well the ones that are over 400 bucks are awesome but seem to be suited for more metal sounds and most come stock with Emg's

I have never seen a Jackon stocked with EMG's before, not to be rude, but are you sure?
Quote by hightension01

"why a warrior those arent that great and jacksons arent even very good guitars get a ibanez"

Hey, you remember typing that any where in this forum (try looking in the topic thats about saving up for a new guitar, yeah you'll find it)

I hate two faced people, I am gonna just end this topic, no one has really answered me on which one they think looks cooler...
if you want EMG check out ESP guitars... loved them from day one and they have never failed me!!!
Quote by dubes216
if you want EMG check out ESP guitars... loved them from day one and they have never failed me!!!

ESP is cool, but I am gonna go with the SG, oh and BTW, the Viper sucks, I hope all of the plans for the Viper and all Vipers on Earth are destroyed in a violent rampage of Gibsons revenge for taking the SG and screwing it up and then calling it a guitar!!! But other than that I love ESP!!! ^_^ @_@