#1
Recently, I managed to connect GP5.2 and FL6 through LoopBe, a free loopback driver, and it worked fine. A couple of days, however, a good while after ending the entire endeavour (FL turned out to be unsuitable for my needs), I realized that my MIDI and my RSE were out of synch. The MIDI playback was delayed a little bit, and sometimes the pitch of a MIDI note would be a tone lower. I fiddled with settings, I removed LoopBe, but, alas, to no avail. I think I might have reduced the delay, but I'm not really sure

And, since you've proven to be such a helpful bunch last time, I'll just ask you for some more help, just in case you come up with something.