So anyone here ride bikes? I mean seriously, not just you own a bike.

found this and just got it

they also had a master of puppets one and some iron maiden jerseys that look badassed, but this one was on sale.
Wow I thought it was gonna look queer but that looks pretty cool. Good find.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Yeah those have been around for a while. If I didn't find those jerseys so damn uncomfortable then I might buy one.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
Quote by kingjiyoon
whats the alien language there?

It's teh led zeppelin.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
So anyone here ride bikes? I mean seriously, not just you own a bike.

found this and just got it

they also had a master of puppets one and some iron maiden jerseys that look badassed, but this one was on sale.

Where'd you get that?

I usually stick with Fox but I wouldn't mind seeing that Maiden one.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Yeah I just found it, that Maiden one is ace.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
You can also get them here. I'm not sure if they have better prices, but I've bought stuff from Jenson and it seems like a good place to purchase from.
The Damned Blue Collar Tweeker of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

Flickr

Quote by Tad Walters
11th chords are for fags.
^^ correct. But they do cost an arm and leg (80 bucks). If you click on the dealers on the side and surf around a bit, you can usually find one discounted. I got mine at half price

its funny that i found these. I was looking through the t-shirt store in the mall that sells band t's and they had a pink floyd one. I did get a couple of weird looks from the hardcore kids in the back who always seem to hang out there, but i don't really care.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
^^ correct. But they do cost an arm and leg (80 bucks). If you click on the dealers on the side and surf around a bit, you can usually find one discounted. I got mine at half price

haha YES!