This has probably been done a million times but my search thing isnt working. My electric guitar is buggered and im saving for a new one, so until then i need some nice acoustic rock songs, i listen to most music so all suggestions are welcomed! Thanks
"Greased Up Deaf Guy" of the Family Guy Club
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy
hi, my penis is 7cms erected and im 15. is that normal?

Sephiroth of UG's heros and villains club pm Josh999x to join
really easy: stone sour - through glass
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
OK here it goes

If your a little more experienced then jack johnson is always fun to play any song by him.
but like just any band will have a slow acoustic song on an album pretty much so just find songs from people you like
ryt, thanx guys!
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy

Crosby, stills, and nash!

alot of neil young is acoustic, but hes prety good

tenacious d

country joe & the fish
Quote by Allahblues
Lavaticus 3:14, "So Moses went to class with some no name **** brand and totally started wailin on it. So I challenged him to a guitar duel and totally smoked his ass, he went home crying then everyone was all like OH YOUR SO AWESOME SEX ME."
+10,000,000,000,000,000 on the tenacious D suggestion, they reign over all!

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by an epic mistake
+10,000,000,000,000,000 on the tenacious D suggestion, they reign over all!

hell yeah man they reign supreme burrito supreme chicken suprime blue cutlass supreme

basically every tenacious d song is supremely acoustic and the chords should be reasonable easy to figure oot
Quote by Allahblues
Lavaticus 3:14, "So Moses went to class with some no name **** brand and totally started wailin on it. So I challenged him to a guitar duel and totally smoked his ass, he went home crying then everyone was all like OH YOUR SO AWESOME SEX ME."
alice in chains and nirvana both did an unplugged album and it rules.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Last Dance With Mary Jane by Tom Petty is a really good acoustic song, too. its only a few chords and there pretty basic
Quote by Allahblues
Alice in Chains unplugged stuff is awesome.
Look through all the MTV unplugged concerts for some ideas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mtv_unplugged
has some links to the listings of all the albums and stuff like that. Have a glance at it, something may catch your eye.
Tenacious D rock, try them.

And whats wrong with your electric, you may be able to fix it AND buy a new one. That way your have two workable guitars. Or you could take it apart, repaint it, fix it up etc etc. Depends on the guitar for what you can do with it. If it's a **** guitar then just maybe paint it and fix it up a tad. if its a half decent guitar (has good body wood) then change the electronics (pickups, pots, etc) and maybe paint it if you want something cool to do.
Quote by ElectricMammal
Last Dance With Mary Jane by Tom Petty is a really good acoustic song, too. its only a few chords and there pretty basic

Pretty sure thats an electric song............
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
Fuel - Bittersweet, Sunburn, Innocent
Tantric - Breakdown, Astounded
Sinch - Something More, The Arctic Ocean
Incubus - Drive, Mexico

And, as has already been said, alot of MTV Unplugged stuff might be wat ur looking for.
Last edited by tom183 at Jul 5, 2007,
some kickass songs, thanks guys!
PM Jersey_Zombie to Join

Quote by RockinGuitarBoy

Incubus did ALOT of unplugged albums I believe, check out the MTV one or some acoustic songs off "When Incubus Attacks Vol1"