Poll: Which guitar should i buy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which guitar should i buy?
The Dean
11 28%
The schecter
29 73%
Voters: 40.
So i have 725 and will be getting more soon for my birthday. I have an ibanezrg350ex which is ok but i want a new guitar. So i have narrowed it down to two choices. The DFH CFH or the Schecter c1 classic.

I play metal classic rock and sometimes blues but not much. I play more heavy stuff then clean.

So my question is which one should i get????

http://www.deanguitars.com/bnds_v1/dean_from_hell_cfh.htm

http://www.music123.com/Schecter-C-1-Classic-Electric-Guitar-513072-i1147973.Music123

EDIT: i have tried them both out

thanks for all your help,
peace
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Last edited by haveaniceday233 at Jul 2, 2007,
do you want a crazy painst scheme and a floyd, or do you want a fancy inlay on the entire fretboard....i say go with the dean
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I personally dont like deans, but you should really try them both out.
dean! i have it as you might guess from my username! lol but yeh definatly the dean!
#3 of the dean owners club. PM g1asseye to join
choose the one you like thats what maters, any good guitarist chooses guitars which they like the feel and sound of so choose the one which you like most.
Quote by mimimimi
choose the one you like thats what maters, any good guitarist chooses guitars which they like the feel and sound of so choose the one which you like most.

i know im just seeing what ug is thinking about it
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
schecter, fancy paint job on the dean looks abit crap to me. The schecter is probs better quality too
Peavey Valveking 112
PRS Tremonti SE
Yamaha CPX 700
OLP MM 2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Orange mini crush
Boss DS - 2
Boss CE - 5
Boss DD - 3
You would look alot more low-key if you got the schecter, and i just hate the dean shape, but im just not into metal that much. I'd get the schecter since its good for a variety of different genres.
Quote by Belsius
you should also check a fat strat

Definately. What type of metal? Trash? Power? Neoclassical?

If you do choose to get a normal s-s-s strat, I recommend putting an Hs-3 in the bridge for the metal tones, and leaving the neck stock for the bluesy tones.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by One Way Ticket
Definately. What type of metal? Trash? Power? Neoclassical?

If you do choose to get a normal s-s-s strat, I recommend putting an Hs-3 in the bridge for the metal tones, and leaving the neck stock for the bluesy tones.

i like thrash and stuff like pantera
Quote by Andjustice.....

Quote by Robbie n strat
Quote by haveaniceday233
i like thrash and stuff like pantera

Ah, K. I really wouldn't go with a strat then.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Quote by One Way Ticket
Ah, K. I really wouldn't go with a strat then.

ha ha yeah
Quote by Andjustice.....

Quote by Robbie n strat
I would have to say that you should try each one out before you spend that much money on one. I personally like the Dean, but just try them both out then decide.
I would chose the Dean. Try them out at a music store.

My mate hates the V neck on the DFH but I love it.

The deans sound is very sharp. So whilst in the store try a really high-gain setting and solo. If can get the soloing tone out of the dean it's awesome if not, you sound like a cat being strangled!!!
Hi!
Get the Schecter.

looks much better, probably is just better.

damn how i dislike that headstock on the Dean
Quote by EmeraldXecution
what the fuck does an auction
have to do with a drum battle?

god I wish I could post the pear here.....

Quote by roarinflames

btw youre avatar is great
couldnt help but laugh

Quote by bearded_monkey
I couldn't read that...I'm to mesmerized by your avatar...(in the gayest way possible)