Hey everyone I know I'm not well know but I was wondering if you guys could help me out

So I used to play a game called maplestory, right? and a lot of people were losing accounts so they had a new security thing implied called a pin # and you could change it at any time. My cousins knew mine so i changed it and forgot. I mailed the site with all of my info that i had put in when I joined and asked for them to show me my pin, but they didn't even reply. It's been two years and after randomly attempting to guess at it I was hoping someone could help me by hacking into my account and finding out my pin, ahah.

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to hack and if they'd be up to it
2 years and you're still trying? That game blows. Give up.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Ew, Maplestory. ><

I have no idea why people actually WANT to waste away their lives playing that game. It's almost as bad as wasting one's life pursuing music.

Er, oh, shit.
Quote by yawn
Ew, Maplestory. ><

I have no idea why people actually WANT to waste away their lives playing that game. It's almost as bad as wasting one's life pursuing music.

Er, oh, shit.

Funny shit.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
He probably knows his user and password, so a script trying ever number wouldn't be as long....though with refresh times on teh internet it might.
Gear
Ibanez RGR521EX1
Epiphone Masterbilt AJ-500R
Roland Cube
Spider II 30
-Crybaby GCB-95
-SansAmp GT2
-Boss DS-1, RC-2
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
2 years and you're still trying? That game blows. Give up.

I'm not trying like non stop but randomly if i have nothing to do i'll try =|
It's good for time wasting seeing as I know some people that play so it's not always just grinding randomly.

+I know hacking is not easy, I wasn't telling anyone to do it, I asked if someone with some spare time that would know how to do it would do it.

Whatever, I'll try and get my friends brother to do it.
He said he probably could, and he's not just an arrogant idiot, if he really felt like it he could probably do it.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!
Pour water onto your computer. It will activate the hacking port and will do everything automatically. It will also help if you mess around inside the computer tower while this is happening with no hand protection.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Maplestory would be pretty hard to hack on your own without any other programs. I used to use that packet changer cuz it was all server side. But now I think it's both client side and server side. You'd have to find an exploit in the registration and change the pin number.

That will take many months of finding an xss hole or fckn assembler programing to change the core client program.

Not worth it? That's for sure.
Quote by Shib
Yeah, and if the PIN# is entered though Java it would also be almost impossible because you would have to figure out how the PIN # goes from the applet to authentication then back to the applet...

Give up?

lol? isn't that "cracking" by definition? -.-
Lol @ this thread. I'm sure I've seen something about deleting your system32 files to speed up the hacking process...
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."