What is your biggest pet peeve as a guitarist either from non-guitarists or guitarists..

mine would have to be when people call a tremolo bar a "whammy bar" i think it sounds so amateur as a guitarist.. tell your stories and pet peeves here

*i did search it and i couldn't find anything*
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Mine would be when people call a vibrato bar a tremolo bar, because it doesn't actually produce a tremolo effect - it's a vibrato.
People who rush. I know people who just try to play faster and faster when they cant, and it ends up sounding incredibly rushed.
Quote by TJM2482
People who rush. I know people who just try to play faster and faster when they cant, and it ends up sounding incredibly rushed.

yes, but all of us have done it when we first start out...
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
people that dont give a damn for scratching or beating the hell out of there instruments
Also, when people shred just to show that they can, without any melodic content.
Quote by TJM2482

Oh yeah. I used to be like this, until a few months ago, when I learned the virtue of patience and the art of slow practice.
I'm back, you douchebags.