Hey All,

I've been playing for about 4 years now - mainly electric, but have always strummed my acoustic every now and again.

Just lately i've been looking to play some more acoustic type stuff, purely for self-indulgence. I've been listening quite extensively to Andy McKee. Wanted to learn stuff like Rylynn and For My Father. But - the alternate tunings are getting quite tiresome, having to retune for those songs...

SO - my question is... Can anyone recommend some songs in standard tuning that have a similar laid back feel??

Thanks

Gulliver
anything by OAR...disptach....ben harper, john-mayer
Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.
yeah...O.A.R. lets just say...they opend for Dave matthews. so there along the same line
Guitars.

Seagull Entourage Rustic Q1
Washburn D-10 N 93'
Jay turser.. i dunno what model.
Quote by gulliver
Oar??

O.A.R. stands for Of A Revolution. Somebody mentioned that they open for Dave Matthews Band, which is true, but I wouldn't say the two bands create similar music really. They just have a similar fanbase.
That's not an odd question. In fact, to this forum, it lacks originality completely. Use the search button or f*ck off.
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Quote by sandwich_man
That's not an odd question. In fact, to this forum, it lacks originality completely. Use the search button or f*ck off.

Relax, brother...
My God, it's full of stars!