OK well first of all whats your oppinion on laney amps as a whole?

Anyway ive been offered a LC30w MkII or £250 (although i can proberly haggle this guy down), this one has an upgraded speaker. And the amps is about £330 new. Anyway my friend says he play on volume level around 0.5 to 1.5 and he doesnt gig. So would this be a decent amp to get of him? If so is it a decent price? How long and how much to the tubes last/cost? Would this be alright for future use and gigging?
yes. laneys are great.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Laneys are great. I'm gonna trade in my GH50L for a VC30. The GH50L is pretty loud for 50 watts. And I want an amp I can crank up past 5 in a gig. And I think the VC30 is a really good amp. GH50L is too. But I should have looked at the VC series first.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Nothing beats Laney (in its price range)!! AOR Protubes have such great distortion!!

Depending on how often you use your tubes, will determine its lifespan. I play everyday and I have to change the power tubes about every 2 years. The preamp tubes I'm not so sure about. They haven't died on me yet. (Then again, I switch my preamp tubes out a lot for different tones.)
yes.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Laney amps are really greeat, I have the LX60R and its just a fantastic amp, you can really play just about every style of music on it.
so if i was playing like volume 1 regualrily how long would tubes last? and how much would they be to replace
Quote by Varkunus
so if i was playing like volume 1 regualrily how long would tubes last? and how much would they be to replace

It still DEPENDS. I mean, two matched Power amps'll cost about 50 bucks. Whether you choose to bias them or get a pro to do it for you, that'll cost more too. It's lasting a year or three.

Just blast the sound and enjoy it though. Seriously, who the hell buys a tube amp and plays it quiet? Go buy a smaller amp if you don't plan on ever gigging.