Today in the mail i got a little packet type thing from guitar center, that just shows some of their products. In it they have a Schecter Gryphon 4 Bass, and it says its a guitar center exclusive. The body looks to me just like a Stiletto, it has a flame maple top, and duncan designed pickups. I just cant seem to find it anywhere in the internet. I guess theres a schecter guitar called a gryphon or something, but thats the only thing i can find. I have been planning on buying a Stiletto Deluxe-4 soon, but this looks better, and for only $50 more (it costs $400).

Has anyone seen this bass anywhere, or does anyone know anything about it, because i really want to look more into it.
thanks, but do u know anywhere to buy it online, or do u think i will just have to check a guitar center store?
Quote by fjaloser
thanks, but do u know anywhere to buy it online, or do u think i will just have to check a guitar center store?

IMO Never order a bass online without playing it 1st. You never know. It could be a $400 pile of crap.
M374L

Quote by happytimeharry
This is why I'm proud to be an American. Keep your free health care. We get free boxes...

Quickstrike of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Bass Militia's Resident Viking PM jazz_rock_feel