Can it be done?

If so, could someone link me or tell me how to do so? Google only told epic tales of changing Xbox controllers, but no PS2 stuff

Thanks.
The Walking Dead
im pretty sure you can buy adapters that go from ps2 to usb,,,,,i know my brother in law has one,,,,ebay it
i was wondering this also, just to download that freetar hero and use my guitar controller lol
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
i thought you would always just get a usb port plug and then cut it off from what ever its connected to then strip the outer plastic back, cut the controler from the adapter and do the same strip the plastic and then link the wires inside up with matching colours

or get usb controller and cut it off etc :P or just get an exact replica ps2 controler with usb port plug,

port plug (Y)
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Just buy a wireless PC controller. Then Google some programs that allows it to control your mouse etc.

I've done this with my Logitech Controller, however it was quite lame since it is wired and I still have to sit in front of my monitor to use it.

So get a wireless one.

EDIT: My bad. I thought he wanted to control his PC with a controller.
Quote by Scrubs
i thought you would always just get a usb port plug and then cut it off from what ever its connected to then strip the outer plastic back, cut the controler from the adapter and do the same strip the plastic and then link the wires inside up with matching colours

or get usb controller and cut it off etc :P or just get an exact replica ps2 controler with usb port plug,

port plug (Y)

Only works with xbox controllers, they used USB just with a diff shaped plug