Hey,

So i'm looking for a pedal board roughly 24" x 16" and I was wondering if you guys know of any places I can buy one from in Canada. I live in canada and i really don't want to pay all the duties and shipping. So if you guys know any sites or companies i could buy from it would be really helpful. And im looking to spend 100-150 CAD if i can get a good one for that price. I've checked ebay and craigslist and found nothing.
i dont know the deal with canada but electro harmonix makes a pretty sick pedalboard/bag. it works great for me
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
board+pedals+velcro=pedalboard

hell yes, $5-10 pedal board > $100 pedal board
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Well, what you're asking for...eh...you basically asked the equivalant of "I need a car with four wheels". There are many different flavors of pedalboard. Now the Canada limitation...I don't know if there is a specific Canadian outlet for pedalboards, other than your typical guitar store chains if you have them. If you're looking for something specific, you'll probably have to pay for it.
-Travel to BC
-Enter logging forest
-cut down tree
-cut into small 24x16" board
-add velco
-place pedals on velco
-screw on a power bar with a daisy chain to power all pedals.
Quote by stinkbukett
thanks i'll look into that sie

I think i would destroy all my stuff with a soft bag but thanks anyways.

you'd be surprised how well it holds up. the bottom part is hard. mines been kicked around quite a bit and all my pedals are in perfect condition
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah