sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but i wanted know if there was any software that was like a drum machine but for guitar? like a guitar "machine". Some sort of software where you can make samples.. as i would like to import them into acid pro.

Thankyou!
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Mesa boogie single recto series 2
Line 6 Toneport
Mesa boogie single recto series 1
Digitech GNX4
There are some programs, but it will never sound right, or natural, the guitar is just one of those instruments that can't be played by a robot, it just needs so much detail, like knowing when to bend and long or far to do it for. Each guitarist gives it it's own unique sound and feel, which cannot be duplicated.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
do you play guitar? if so you can record guitar sample directly into acid pro. If not you are going to need a good sequencer and a really good guitar synth. reFX Slayer 2 is pretty impressive as far as guitar synths go.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i can play just i wanto muck around and get a rough sound of a song for my band, like a demo, without having to buy a input card
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Line 6 Toneport
Digitech GNX4
Quote by gface
i can play just i wanto muck around and get a rough sound of a song for my band, like a demo, without having to buy a input card

most factory installed soundcards have a line in, all you need is a 1/4'' to 1/8'' adapter, if you don't have a line in you should at least have a microphone input, you'll have to ride the levels on it a bit if you DI but it should work.

Also to get a remotely good guitar sound you will need a MIDI controller with a pitch bend wheel if you use a guitar synth.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
ok.... but like any programs?
Setup

Ibanez SZ320
Randall RD75
EHX METAL MUFF
Line 6 Toneport
Digitech GNX4