Virginia based thrash metallers with elements of punk (the hard stuff, not the new crap). I dont care too much for the singer, he's ok, just nothing that really grabs my attention. They dont really solo much but some off the riffs are awesome! Check out their songs and vids here. Their official site is still mostly under constuction.

so check 'em out! Btw, if you think they belong in another genre on this site, let me know
Since the early 80s punk has fallen into three types, hard and angry (crust, hardcore, grindcore, thrash, UK82, streetpunk), lighter and fun (pop-punk, oi) and arty and experimental (no wave, post-punk)... </off topic>

Anyways, these guys are great. I really wish metalcore would die to make room for a new wave of crossover thrash.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
I've never liked crossover thrash. I much more enjoy straight up thrash metal.

To me, crossover focuses too much on the aggression, and not any instrumentation. You need a balance.
I bet you five bucks that I play guitar.
I love these guys! Local boys, too!
Bringin' thrash back to life! \m/
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I'm not into thrash or punk, but I do enjoy an occasional dose of Municipal. Death Ripper is a fun song to play.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
glad to see others here like them! I saw there were other threads about them, but mostly to do with latest album and stuff like that. I was hoping this could be a more official Municipal Waste thread
Excellent band. A tad repetitive at times, but still have some kickass tunes. All I have is Hazardous Mutation and The Art Of Partying, Im guessing the earlier material is similar?
These guys make me smile.

It's nice to hear some thrash that sounds straight from 1986 finally.
Cool old school crossover. A bit repetetive but still fun lol, theyre coming to london in August, methinks ill be going.
I was bad with usernames at age 12. Ah woe.
Quote by Stranglehold
Excellent band. A tad repetitive at times, but still have some kickass tunes. All I have is Hazardous Mutation and The Art Of Partying, Im guessing the earlier material is similar?

Waste 'Em All leans more towards hardcore. I'm pretty sure thats their full-length debut. They've got some other stuff floatin around but I don't have any of it. Its just as good as the other ****. I like how Art of Partying was the first release to clock in over a half hour.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
been listening to the art of partying a ****load lately. great band
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks