Jonas of Chaotica is searching for a lead guitar player within the ages of 13 and 16. Please contact us at organizedanarchymusic@hotmail.com or add my msn amyleeluver@charter.net We are highly influenced by Evanescence, Seether, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Nirvana and lots of other bands. Please please please contact us! We are looking for a guitar player with at least 3 years of practice. Thank you very much!

-Jake
Ugh, that's almost perfect for me... except for the experience part. I'm 17 years old, and I love those bands, but... I've only just started with guitar recently, though I am well experienced in piano... where in Michigan are you all? Middle? Around Mt. Pleasant? I'm a bit north of Detroit, as in... around Birmingham and West Bloomfield, in Franklin.
"'Cause if we're birds of a feather, then you can be the fat one!"
~Saturday Night, Kaiser Chiefs
I'm also a little out of the age range, at 17 years old, I play guitar out of a small town called Chesaning Michigan, located near Saginaw. Enjoy True Metal(thrash,groove,stoner, ect.), Classic Rock, and Blues.
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
OOOO!!! OOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OOOO!! Thats me thats me!!!.....ecxept I'm not in Michigan...sorry......
hey were do u guys live cuz im 15 and my old band just broke up. i played guitar for 4 years