Page 1 of 3
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house and we started talking about random stuff. She brought up guys looking at girls. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. We must be really wierd cuz there was a long silence while we tried to figure it out.lol (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes). Well, we never thought of a good answer. We asked one of the guys on the cheerleading squad and he said he wouldn't know(we forgot that he's gay) . Well, yeah, what do guys think in their minds when they see a hot girl. Is it like, "she's hot" or do they even think at all, are they just staring blankly? I know it sounds like a dumb question.....but we feel dumb not knowing. lol
I don't really think at all, come to think of it.

I just kind of take it all in, dig?
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Frenchy doesn't usually spell that bad... Infact, he's usually UG's resident grammar nazi.... The world has gone mad...
Well, first i think, "wow, she's hot" and then i just keep looking, and finally you'll see a big frown appear on my face, cause thats when i realize that i will never get laid by someone like that. lol

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
To Frenchy....Please say you're a girl.....are you?
A good bit of the guys that I know (I'm a girl) just tend to get a rather blank look, and then say..."Damn, she's hot, I'd bang her instantly", so they're probably thinking about the same thing, only w/ images.
Member of UG's LBGTQQ
Member of the Grammar Nazi's
PM Matticuss22 to join.

Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
"I'd like to have intercourse with her."
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Sometimes I think, wow she's attractive, and then I think, well she's so good looking she must have a terrible personality or something along those lines, which is me trying to make myself feel better cause I know I won't be dating her..
ya whats going on??????? UGs biggest grammer nazi typing that
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
Usually I'm too busy looking at myself in car windows, masturbating furiously, to look at other people, but when I do, I usually think "meh", - I live in Belfast, ugly people everywhere.

Quote by DPH
Lol.

There is something terribly wrong...

Yes, yes there is.
/V/ginas are for /b/tards.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Damn...

that's what i say
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I think, "DAAAAAAAAYUM" than if she seems smart I'll try to get her phone number since I'm charming like that. But if she can't hold a convo, I'm like "Dumb Bitch, look a distraction" than I run away
i don't normally think, it's kinda a look and mental pic lol
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
yeha i just go **** yeah those are prime cups... etc. and if i get caught just do the casual wave and say hey
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
I don't really know what I think, it's like a compulsion to bring your eyes to the buttocks of a pretty woman. I know that I do it, but I know that it's not like I'm bringing myself to do it, it just happens.

Guys just like asses and tits, and that's all there is to it, I guess.
Quote by I_Pwn
Hotpunksk8rgirl ftw!

+5346524675563157214642

I saw the "" at the end, and KNEW what he was doing.

Ahh....Memories.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I fucking <3 you guys

Not in a homo way, mind you. I'm simply expressing my emotions in a totally heterosexual way
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Oh Pit, how I love your days of random absurdity that rub just the right way
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
i think about sticking my hoo-hoo in thier ha-ha....or maybe even their one-and-only.
Damn im good.

Smoke more pot.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Usually I'm too busy looking at myself in car windows, masturbating furiously, to look at other people, but when I do, I usually think "meh", - I live in Belfast, ugly people everywhere.

Don't you DARE say that!

I'm going to Queens after summer and I want to at least have the fantasy for the next 2 months that Belfast is pootang central, at leasta round the Queens campus where there are young hot horny chicks hoping to expand their horizons and rebel from life and their parents... so do not say that again!
lolol, slumber party @ mine l8er. Ive got ben n jerrys and the lion king on dvd!

if u want to cum then type 1234 and say ur asl
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Well when guys check out a girl it's because she's hot. That's all that is on their mind.

"Hey dude she's hot."

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by Yakult
lolol, slumber party @ mine l8er. Ive got ben n jerrys and the lion king on dvd!

if u want to cum then type 1234 and say ur asl

hahahahahaha

You better have Ben & Jerry's Americone Dream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cherry Garcia and Chunky Monkey or I'm not coming.

And, !

Lion King on DVD?!?!?!?!?

WHERE CAN I SIGN UP!!!

Saxo-Walrus

Would've been funnier if you didn't put full stops or capitals. PHAIL
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30

16/M/Georgia, USA

Saxo-Walrus

Page 1 of 3