song: i hate today
artist: godhead

i've figured out the main parts myself, but for the heavier part there is a second guitar doing some harmonics if i remember correctly.

also, if anyone could tell me the piano chords thatd be awesome too. and i tried searching but i got:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/u_guitarcom/ultimate-guitar.com/www/forum/search.php on line 984
Quote by SwedishCamel
song: i hate today
artist: godhead

i've figured out the main parts myself, but for the heavier part there is a second guitar doing some harmonics if i remember correctly.

also, if anyone could tell me the piano chords thatd be awesome too. and i tried searching but i got:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/u_guitarcom/ultimate-guitar.com/www/forum/search.php on line 984

Not a lot of people listen to Godhead on ultimate-guitar, I've posted a Bass tab by them it was Far too long and like 2 seconds ago I put on Sinking but I don't know if it'll get excepted. Anyways not a lot of people really listen to them, so yeah.