If someone knows how to play free bird on bass or knows of a website that has a good free bird bass tab let me know... the tabs on this website suck. lol
lol
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by bcwfootball54
the tabs on this website suck. lol

**** you man
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come
you took that out of context.... i was talking specifically about the free bird bass tabs. This website is awsome. lol sorry about the confusion
You don't really have much choice. Most tab sites have been shutdown. Only chance is to use a wayback machine to go to bassmasta or MXtabs and find another tab
Fender MIJ Precision
You could always do the old fashioned thing and work it out by ear yourself, helping you improve your ear. If you struggle you can always find out the chords to give a helping hand.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
The tabs on this r **** lol.And no i dont know any good tab sites to get tabs for it from sorry =\.But really try to learn this song by ear.First song i learned by ear.Its is kinda of hard to hear the bass in it but right before there about to go into solo u can hear it really good and during the solo its heard good.But all i can say
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by madkat
You don't really have much choice. Most tab sites have been shutdown. Only chance is to use a wayback machine to go to bassmasta or MXtabs and find another tab

I miss mxtabs
Quote by bcwfootball54
If someone knows how to play free bird on bass or knows of a website that has a good free bird bass tab let me know... the tabs on this website suck. lol

http://tabcrawler.com/search.php?show=viewfile&id=139937&letter=l&artist=lynyrd+skynyrd&tabname=free+bird+bass+tab+%28ver+2%29&tabtype=bass+tab
this looks close. if its wrong, sorry, i didn't try it. good luck