What are some Firefox Addons that are a must-have? so far I have faster fox, adblock, statusbar, talkback and noscript. are there any other essential ones i should get to increase th speed and performance or something?
Theres one that you can get on the official site, that you can download myspace, youtube, or whatever other videos you want, I forget the exact name, theres plenty of them though.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Cooliris Previews.

I demand that you get it.

Also, get Answers.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Well, not must have, but I have one that turns images into ASCII. It's pretty cool. Not useful in the least though.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Anyone know of an extension which can help me download a JavaScript object? I need it badly.
Look!

Learn how to spell, grammar is your friend

Member #11 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.

Blues player of the Laney Cult
StumpleUpon is a tool that takes all of your interests and with the click of a button takes you to a site that would interest you.

Also, VideoDownloader is great for downloading videos off of YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, etc.
live to play live
forecastfox for weather
leetkey
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
besides the one you use, i have forcastfox and foxytunes.

forcastfox puts your local weather in the status bar, and foxytunes lets you control your music player from the status bar.
PM Frenchy. I've talked to him in chat and he has told me some good ones that you wouldn't even think of.
Ben
FoxyTunes is useful for when you're listening to music, ForecastFox, Download Statusbar, Video Downloader, and StumbleUpon (which can be fun and useful at times).
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
I have around 30+ Firefox Add-ons. I have IE7 + IE7Pro and Opera installed, but Firefox remains my browser of choice due to the sheer amount of customization and functionality that you can implement through add-ons. Here is a picture of how my browser looks:

Some of the more notable ones are:

AdBlock Plus
All-in-One Gestures
All-in-One Sidebar
ChromEdit Plus
CustomizeGoogle
DownloadStatusBar
Fasterfox
FEBE
Gmail Manager
Greasemonkey
Paste and Go 2
Screen Grab!
Searchload Options
Stealther
Stylish
Tab Mix Plus
Tab Scope
Tiny Menu
Unplug

I am using Opaque + Clear Tabs theme.

Not too difficult to find the links to the add-ons, just Google them.
Last edited by Negative Burn at Jul 3, 2007,