ask all ya questions in here. sorry if theres a thread already made. what do you do after you beat the elite 4?
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
I didn't even know this game was still around.
Catch 'em all?
I think that's what I was doing when I quit playing that game like four years ago.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Quote by seokorn
ask all ya questions in here. sorry if theres a thread already made. what do you do after you beat the elite 4?

Depends on what version you're playing.
Quote by nxtvanhalen
i marvel at how people could have the patience to build a guitar basically from scratch, since i try to do something for about 5 seconds, and if it gives me any trouble it usually ends up...you know... on fire.
im doing pearl
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by seokorn
im doing pearl
I haven't played that version yet, but I'm sure this will help http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/925602/48999.
Quote by nxtvanhalen
i marvel at how people could have the patience to build a guitar basically from scratch, since i try to do something for about 5 seconds, and if it gives me any trouble it usually ends up...you know... on fire.
You should unlock the secret dungeon of buttsecks, and then you take pickachu and preform sweet nothings to him and then he goes to level 100 instantly after 5 hours of the pleasureful preformance.
Creator and member # 1 of the "UREH UREH" Club. PM me to join.
Last edited by d00diseeyou at Jul 3, 2007,