It was crazy I was just standing in the middle of the hallway when I looked up at the ceiling. I pondered the meaning of life a second as I thought about my past days. I thought about sitting on UG reading useless thread after thread and running the penatonic scale the whole time. I thought about Stacy and her fine lips. All puckered and covered with a sweet rosy red lipstip. I remembered kissing her that last time. Then my dog jumped clear over my head landing in front of me and I thought of how I was lucky to be alive....
Quote by Iamafunguy
It was crazy I was just standing in the middle of the hallway when I looked up at the ceiling. I pondered the meaning of life a second as I thought about my past days. I thought about sitting on UG reading useless thread after thread and running the penatonic scale the whole time. I thought about Stacy and her fine lips. All puckered and covered with a sweet rosy red lipstip. I remembered kissing her that last time. Then my dog jumped clear over my head landing in front of me and I thought of how I was lucky to be alive....

Thats pretty detailed... And.. You dog just...JUMPED over your head? Double you tee eff
It must be a sign...
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by drakenshadow
can i have what u r smoking dude?

I am smoking the power of love...

Look deep inside yourself and you shall smoke it too.
Quote by Iamafunguy
I am smoking the power of love...

Look deep inside yourself and you shall smoke it too.

You're a luckey man, I wish my life was going that good.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
My dog stole my giant bean bag and sleeps on it all day.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY