heard the sound of a coyote being killed by a wolf? because i just did, and it was the scariest thing I've ever heard. Me and 4 friends were sitting up in a back road of out town smoking bowls, and all of a sudden a coyote came out of the woods in front of our car. That was kind of weird but meh, our town has lots of forest around it so it wasnt too unusual. Then all of a sudden a wolf jumped out of the bush and attacked the coyote! keep in mind we're all totally stoned and the sound of the coyote was like a sickening wine/howl. I had only ever seen a wolf once before in my life, and they are scary looking creatures. That was probably one of the craziest natural occuring things i;ve ever seen in my life.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Awesome.

It is always fascinating to see one animal basically own another animal for the sake of staying alive.
crazy, wild wolves are scary. i want one (a tame one, obviously) as a pet though... or something close, like an alaskan malamute or siberian husky. ownage dogs, man.

on another note... i wonder what the coyote did? or was the wolf just hungry..
Being in the middle of the forest, and having howling/screaming erupting all around you suddenly is scarier.
oh my god man!

look at me!! i was with my friends smoking bowlsz ya man!
im so cool cause i smoke weed man!

ya i was smoking bowlz ya man!
Quote by Syd Barret..
oh my god man!

look at me!! i was with my friends smoking bowlsz ya man!
im so cool cause i smoke weed man!

ya i was smoking bowlz ya man!

SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUNT.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa
SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUNT.

Ahahahahha!!

Wow, we have a badass here dont we?
Quote by ebbbaaa
SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUNT.

i lol'ed at your douchbaggery
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.
Quote by guitarguy17
i saw that on youtube yesterday. i lol'd

...? youtube? i got that word from urban dictionary!

DIRECT ME TO THE YOUBAGGARY
Quote by IHATECHILDEREN
It's a long story, though, so I'll just say this: laxatives+metal do not mix.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.