as title says this is what they just did for me

well on the weekend i had to go up to queensland to clean up some dead persons house and i was in debt paying off a new bodyboard that was worth $420 and i got it for $300. they gave me $200 for it so i owed $100 and i was going to sell my old bodyboard, open up the case and bang theirs my new one made me very happy.

Share your experiences
My parents gave me a loan so I could get my 350watt Crate half-stack (which was around $500). And I was halfway through paying it off and they told me not too worry about the rest of it. lol
My mom let me pop some of her percocet once.

The nicest thing my parents did was buy me a car when I was 15. It was an old beater Chevette that I spent two months working on, and then I broke the axles driving off of a snowbank with it...My brothers and I proceeded to push it into the nearby brook. Not the same occasion as the former.
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Created me, mother gave birth, helped me grow up etc etc.

If i'm being more modern i would say my mum never really annoys me and helps me out with funds if i'm low, she's very cool.
Well, right now, I'm waiting to hear the results of some tests to see if my dad can donate a kidney.
Buy me food, clothes, education, my dad bought me a bass guitar once as well
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
my parents paid for just about all of my set up
really encouraged me to continue my music.
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
got me my 2 guitars (my starter and my Epi G-400

they also got the Epi for the same price as a G-310

basically they help with the funds a bit on just about everything and make sure im not being too much of a fool
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
My dad bought me my LP and introduced me to rock n roll when I was a youngun'. I don't know what I'd be listening to if he hadn't introduced me to Chuck Berry and Buddy Holly. I'd probably be a rap fan
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
they lied about loving each other, so my mom didn't get an abortion. things went downhill from there.

to justify this, I lived in extreme poverty for the majority of my life, with mentally unstable parents. then I was put into the foster care system.. so, no, they haven't provided anything, other than donating an egg and some sperm.
Last edited by MakinLattes at Jul 3, 2007,
My dad paid for me to come and visit him in Finland up until this year, when he's decided having children doesn't fit into his life anymore. So as a kid I got at least SOME fresh air and nice countryside and culture.

And my mum? Nothing. She lets me live in her house though everything I own she considers to be actually hers as it's in her house. And she can evict me or move my stuff to a different room at any time without telling me first.
I just found out that my dad has been sending the whole weekend searching for standing tickets for Metallica's show in wembley. He didn't find any, but the fact he was looking for them is nice

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Quote by beetroot10
as title says this is what they just did for me

well on the weekend i had to go up to queensland to clean up some dead persons house and i was in debt paying off a new bodyboard that was worth $420 and i got it for $300. they gave me $200 for it so i owed $100 and i was going to sell my old bodyboard, open up the case and bang theirs my new one made me very happy.

Share your experiences

i envy you...
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
I maxed my overdraft (£1500 [$3000] overdrawn ) and couldn't afford the train home from uni and my mum bailed me out by transfering £50 [$100] into my account.

As for my dad, he shared a load of his weed with me on Saturday night which was good of him
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
They never wanted me to play guitar, but they still got me my first acoustic guitar and payed for my first amp and part of my second guitar.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Hihi 80% of these are about money.

Damn thou Shallow Ones!
Military use of children?

Infantry.
let me live in the house when i have no job, no license and turn 19 soon.

also bought my guitar and amp.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
they bought me a new phone just out of the blue two days ago!!
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas