if its just ska u want try myspace for Jim Lets Jam...... if not, My friend Juliet, The Coheesions, One night only [**** but theyre signed and touring], ah and kansas City Shuffle,theyre a pretty heavy band and are gigging soon and ill post more when i remember
the dead pets
crashed out
3CR

and for midlands

drongos for europe
radiation angels
cupid stunt
head clinic
vigilante
d'corner bois

will post links later but most of them are on myspace so ya can just search anyway
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
The Skidz in my opinion are the best Punk band to come out of Scotland. F**k the Exploited.lol! but I don't think you'll get to see them unless you can get a T in the park festival ticket for this saturday, because that's their last ever show. I'm lucky enough to have a ticket for their sold out show tonight in Dunfermline. Its kinda strange no one talks about them much because they are great. If you can't see them at least give them a listen. and please don't judge them through U2 and Greendays ****ty version of their song.
Quote by Joe Publicity
The Skidz in my opinion are the best Punk band to come out of Scotland. F**k the Exploited.lol! but I don't think you'll get to see them unless you can get a T in the park festival ticket for this saturday, because that's their last ever show. I'm lucky enough to have a ticket for their sold out show tonight in Dunfermline. Its kinda strange no one talks about them much because they are great. If you can't see them at least give them a listen. and please don't judge them through U2 and Greendays ****ty version of their song.

Holy sh*t, how could I forget them?!
*starts singing "Into the Valley"*
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
^
Rezillos are good too but yeah Into the valley is Scotlands Punk national anthem by a mile. I cant wait to hear that tonight. AHOY! AHOY! lol!

Bombscare frome Edinburgh are a great Ska band.