can anyone tell me a couple of songs with reasonably easy solos to learn?? im mostly into rock. thanks
U2 - Ground Beneath Her Feet
"That was it, a nick. Now happily paid for. [...] It was decided that it was so far away in time and influence that...well, you only get caught when you're successful. That's the game". Robert Plant
AC/DC - Touch Too Much & Highway To Hell
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
the solo to Every Rose Has It's Thorn is easy.. it's tuned to E flat if u wanna play along with the song, just try it some time (there is a fast bit but it's not craaazy bad)
the solo in the acoustic version of a certain shade of green by incubus is pretty easy.
californication - rhcp is the first solo i learned but another good recognisable one is hotel california - the eagles
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Absolutely anything by Greenday. Noteably American Idiot and Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
Quote by Snap017
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
oasis - live forever
oasis - dont look back in anger
muse - plug in baby
frattelis - ole black and blue eyes

they are all easy peasy
even though this song is somewhat old I remember playing wipe out as a lead...whats good about it is thats its lead and its a song all at once...lol
Fallen Leaves- Billy Talent it's pretty simple since the band doesn't do many solo's but it's fun.
www.myspace.com/thestalkingbutlers

Holy Knight of the Crusading Order of the Stratocaster.

Gear:
MIA Fender Stratocaster
MIA Fender Telecaster
MI? Fender TC-90

Fender Hot Rod Deville
Blackstar HT5, HT40

various pedals
Angel of Death by Slayer. It's a little bit fast in some areas but keep practicing and you'll get it.
Quote by Coins
Angel of Death by Slayer. It's a little bit fast in some areas but keep practicing and you'll get it.

You know that some parts of that solo are in the 20-note-per-second range, right?

First solo I ever learned was the intro to Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at Jul 9, 2007,