im planning on buying a bbe sonic maximizer soon, ive looked at the different versions bbe makes but I really dont know which would be the best to go for. I was going to get the sonic stomp, but i compared specs with the 482i maximizer and the 482i has better specs. im not really sure what the differences are between the 482i and the 882i, apart from the 482i has 'unbalanced jacks'.

basically I need to know which maximizer I should go for, the 362, 482i, 882i, or sonic stomp. any suggestions/advice?
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
I think the 362 and the Sonic Stomp are the same thing.
Washburn HM Idol w/ SD JB in bridge > Ibanez Weeping Demon > Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey > Boss NS-2 > Boss DD-6 > Egnater Renegade > Splawn 2x12 w/ Weber Sig12Bs

they're all basically the same thing, with different numbers of channels and I/O. for guitar, get the sonic stomp. for a PA, get one of the fancier ones.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i got the 362. its pretty badass. the other guitarist in my band has the 462. its not that big of a difference. the VST plugin is great for recording. i recommend that one for sure.
Quote by insecticide
i got the 362. its pretty badass. the other guitarist in my band has the 462. its not that big of a difference. the VST plugin is great for recording. i recommend that one for sure.

so would it be worth getting the 362 or should I spend a bit extra and get the 482i? i noticed the 362 has 1 channel, while the 482i has 2. Id only be using 1 channel so should I just get a 362?
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
it's your choice, whether you want it in rack form or pedal form.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i have the sonic stomp, cuz i dont have any rack gear. so for pedal form its great. and it does wonders.
Epiphone les paul
Ibanez bass
Hohner classical

AMPS
Line 6 hd 75 head
Marshal 4x12
Crate 120w combo

light the match.....start the fire