Every day there's about another two, I think it's time that one was stickied and action took against people who make them.

All in agreement say 'Aye'!
^Who ARE you?

It doesn't bother me personally, cause at least 90% of the threads in the HC forum I don't read anyway.

But aye to make others happy.
Aye!

Edit: We're talking something like in the metal forum right, like with the essential albums for each sub genre and what not?
Last edited by jefflucas at Jul 3, 2007,
Don't we somewhat already have this in the Hardcore Dictionary thread. Why don't we just add more to it and like jeff said make the essential albums part in there somewhere.
didn't we get a list of essential albums earlier?

the flaw of jefflucas' plan is that it would require work.

A rec thread would be easy and just copy/paste the hardcore genre dictionary to the first post
All these ideas would work if we were as scary/mean as the people in the Metal forum.

I'm all in favor though!
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
I can see it now

Metalcore Essential Albums

Converge - Entire Discography
Botch - Entire Discography
Between the Buried and Me - Entire Discography
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
All we really need is a stickied thread where people can ask for bands that sound like 'Band A' 'Band B' & 'Band C'.

It doesn't need to be a list of every decent album ever.
We don't need any kind of organized list, we just need one thread where people ask "I want bands that sound like this ____", then people answer. then a few posts later someone can ask a new question.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Ledzepplin started an Official Hardcore Recommendation thread quite awhile back. Maybe its time for a new one though.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
it seems that a lot of people get good recs from spencers "whatre you spinnin" thread. maybe we can use that for a rec thread as well. just a though. but yeah, the rec threads are getting a bit rediculous..
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by zayG
I can see it now

Metalcore Essential Albums

Converge - Entire Discography
Botch - Entire Discography
Between the Buried and Me - Entire Discography

hahahaha i didnt see this before.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.