So yeah, Ive had my Wii for about 4 months and have only still got 2 games for it! There is such a lack of any good games on it at the moment, maybe im missing a few, can anyone recommend a few games that are out or coming out soon?

The game I did buy was that new Zelda game and that was preety good

Cheers
Get that multi-sports game. Not sure what it's called or anything but it's got golf, bowling, boxing e.t.c.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
wii sports, and it comes with the wii, Get smash bros for the game cube, 4 pads, and 3 friends! thats what my wii is for
Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Quote by Kensai
Get that multi-sports game. Not sure what it's called or anything but it's got golf, bowling, boxing e.t.c.

that comes with the system broseph.

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I finally finished zelda (best game evar!) and now I need something new to play.
Quote by Kensai

That comes with the Wii.

Get Resident Evil 4. Even if you've played it before, it is still great for the Wii.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
Yeah I have sports already, it came with the Wii but its got a little boring now
Ah... figures... I don't have a wii myself
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
madden is fun, but dont get tiger woods!! that will make you throw your wiimote accross the room!

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
Heatseeker is good. Red steel is pretty wicked, everyone seems to hate it but it's amazing. Resident evil 4 as somone already said is a good game. Super monkey ball and rayman-raving rabbits are good if you're with mates coz they're so random. There are some pretty good games out for it, I've got 8 I think but I cant remember them.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Rayman's Raving Rabbids is great fun, but it's really really stupid. I don't mean that in a bad way. You get to throw a cow, shoot bunnies with plungers, etc.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Red Steel maybe? Or whatever that samurai sword game is.
I think I might get Zelda, I only got mine recently.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
oh warioware is **** as well, it will be fun for about half hour!

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Yeah, Nintendo really need some third-party developers releasing some games pretty soon. Nintendo can't do it all by themselves.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Excite Truck
SSX Blur
Godfather

Any GC games you didn't have (I didn't have a GC and now's my chance to play some of the games I missed for cheap).
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Yeah Resident Evil 4 is a great game, but is it really that good on the after completing it on GC, and is it out already in the UK? Hmm I might get Super Monkey Ball aswell but a few of my friends said it wasnt that good

SSX Blur
QUOTE]

Ididnt like that, i had difficulty controlling it, played it five minutes. The only games on my wii i play are madden, zelda, smash bros(gamecube) and i have discarded ssx blur, wario, medal of honour, tiger woods, red steel and monkey ball

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by Cal UK

SSX Blur
QUOTE]

Ididnt like that, i had difficulty controlling it, played it five minutes. The only games on my wii i play are madden, zelda, smash bros(gamecube) and i have discarded ssx blur, wario, medal of honour, tiger woods, red steel and monkey ball

It takes a couple of hours to get the controls. But when you do I've heard it's so awesome.
didnt have the patience then loved all the others, but i do have a ps3 and 360 as well, so it was easy to get sidetracked!

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by thebassmaster
didnt have the patience then loved all the others, but i do have a ps3 and 360 as well, so it was easy to get sidetracked!

You have all three consoles? How'd you manage that?

Quote by Smokey Amp
You have all three consoles? How'd you manage that?

360 - part exchanged xbox, ps2 and gamecube and all games and paid £80 on top
ps3 - from littlewoods, still paying.
wii - qued outside toys r us from half ten the previous evening for two. mate sold his for like double the money.

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by thebassmaster
360 - part exchanged xbox, ps2 and gamecube and all games and paid £80 on top
ps3 - from littlewoods, still paying.
wii - qued outside toys r us from half ten the previous evening for two. mate sold his for like double the money.

That's dedication. I think I'm gonna pick up a 360 in the next few months, but I'll wait for Mario to be released before I buy a Wii.

Im quite bored of my 360. Brother is never of forza so ive not played it in a while. Started zelda again for the wii, and recently bought ffXII. So im actually playing a ps2 game on my ps3

*edit* by bored, i mean bored of the games, especially forsa

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by thebassmaster
Im quite bored of my 360. Brother is never of forza so ive not played it in a while. Started zelda again for the wii, and recently bought ffXII. So im actually playing a ps2 game on my ps3

*edit* by bored, i mean bored of the games, especially forsa

Backwards compatibility is a must, really. I'd like to play through Twilight Princess again (I have it on GC), but I lent it to my sister.

wish you could play snes games on the wii ( i know you can download them but ive got a few old cartridge ones like secret of mana that id like to play again) Why not do a downloadable one like link to the past, or orcarina of time? they are my two fav zelda games, did link to the past in less that half a day, probably about my tenth time through

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by thebassmaster
wish you could play snes games on the wii ( i know you can download them but ive got a few old cartridge ones like secret of mana that id like to play again) Why not do a downloadable one like link to the past, or orcarina of time? they are my two fav zelda games, did link to the past in less that half a day, probably about my tenth time through

I think the VC is a brilliant addition to the Wii, the games are cheap and the catalogue is massive. Plus, it's an on-demand service. How do you save the games, though? Does the Wii have a hard drive?

As for Zelda, I've been playing OoT recently (For like the 11th time ) actually, and I've played through ALTTP quite a few times. I'd really like to get my hands on the Master Quest for Gamecube so I could go through OoT and MM with a few subtle changes.

Quote by thebassmaster
wii sports, and it comes with the wii, Get smash bros for the game cube, 4 pads, and 3 friends! thats what my wii is for

same. I wake up every morning, and I can play smash bros. without getting up.
Tv remote, wiimote and wavebird.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by big duck
same. I wake up every morning, and I can play smash bros. without getting up.
Tv remote, wiimote and wavebird.

How'd you turn the console on?

the wiimote can do it.

Masterquest i found harder than the original by a fair bit. expecially the water temple. I can barely remember the way around the original

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Quote by Smokey Amp
How'd you turn the console on?

You can turn the Wii on with the remote.
Sweet.

Nintendo are taking the piss with the amount of time they've waited before putting out games...

(lol, and the actual consoles are still out of stock everywhere in the UK)
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Nintendo are taking the piss with the amount of time they've waited before putting out games...

(lol, and the actual consoles are still out of stock everywhere in the UK)

The new smash bros is taking the piss!

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
Is Need for Speed good? I fancy a go on it.
i have

Godfather
SSX blur
tiger woods golf
mario party 8
Resident Evil 4 (wii edition)
scarface
Monkey Ball
Super Paper Mario

had a TON of other games, I just feel those were the ones worth keeping
mydadisjewish = avatar stealer
Quote by thebassmaster
The new smash bros is taking the piss!

the new smash bros is most likely going to make everyone splooge their pants when they play it.
and as for wii games, me and my friends just do the sports all the time, or mario party, but when the smash bros comes out we'll definately be hitting that up
and if you want, just play some gamecube games on it as well, or use the downloading thingy to get old school games
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Mario Strikers is good, I'd recommend that (the computer cheats in it though, the c*nt). Zelda is a must, even if some of the wii controls are tacked on (sword swinging just felt crap, aiming your weapons was amazing though). VC is pretty good, some of the stuff on it is pretty essential.

But apart from that, I can't really recommend anything else. Sure, Resi 4 looks fantastic but its just another port with waggle.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)