For Alternetive Rock Band.

Infulences: Placebo, Brand New, Joy Division, RADIOHEAD, The Killers.

Must have own gear, and available to practice either Saturdays or Sundays (Depending on which days easiest for the majority), at a hired practice studio in Manchester.

Must know instrument, and have will to be performing original songs.

NO METAL, however if your interested in technical music (time changes, tricky riffs and chords), there might be a spot for you.

Singing a bonus.

If you wondering, I'd be singing/guitaring/pianoing. But then again I also play a crapload of instruments so if your into the whole instrument swapping jive, thats cool too.

Age range: 16-21. Driving a bonus, out of school a bonus.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
where in manchester?

if its not too far on the train i could do that
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Hebden Bridge eh. Been there once or twice.

I've got another offer atm, so I'll let you know.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
I'm from Warrington, Cheshire, which is within easy travelling distance from Manchester.

Mainly, I play lead guitar (5 years experience) and can do backup singing and have experience in multiple aspects of songwriting, such as writing/helping to write singing melodies, piano parts and drum lines e.t.c... also would be perfectly able to help in writing lyrics.

I've got lots of original and good material to work with aswell, some of it may be small ideas, some are rough yet complete songs.

Main influences are:
Nine Inch Nails
Muse
Jeff Buckley
Taking Back Sunday
(And in the earlier days, Nirvana)

If we're talking no metal then I will definitely be able to play anything you want, in terms of difficulty.

If you're interested, is there any way you could give me a preview of your music? Recordings, gp files e.t.c. so I can get an idea of what style and level we're looking at.

Got plenty of free time, free from school or work, yet can't drive...

PM me if you're interested, please.
age?

Sorry, I dont have any previews. But your infulences match mine. Even the TBS aspect.

What gear you rocking?

I have around 6 years experience, I'd say I'm pretty damn good.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Hey you seem the perfect guy for me, But I am in san francisco right now as a traveller tring to make it, you got good influences, I would be rdy to take the plane to manchester if you really want to make something good and serious. Im a signer songwriter and guitar player, just right me back and well see.
Quote by grungedude4ever
Hey you seem the perfect guy for me, But I am in san francisco right now as a traveller tring to make it, you got good influences, I would be rdy to take the plane to manchester if you really want to make something good and serious. Im a signer songwriter and guitar player, just right me back and well see.

Details?
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Pardon for the double post:

NO DRUGS. Beer doesn't count.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Youre still looking mate, well same guy who wrote you a month ago, still rdy to come to manchester, I am out of school , dedicated got a demo I could send you a song if you wish
Sorry grundgedude, I dont want you to risk everything by coming over.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!