... and its the first string ive broken on my new guitar, i have a Jackson WRMG, so its a FR type bridge, but i dont know how to get the string out of the bridge... can i have a bit of help please

also can i just use general strings, like my EB slinkies, or do i need something different, and if i do, will it not harm th guitar to stinrg it with an EB until i have new strings..

thanks in advance.
PSN: Noverion
You need to undo the bolt that's clamping down on the string. You can use the Ernie Balls, but it would be easier to use a gauge that is the same as the one that came with the guitar, like Super Slinkies (.09's).