I've got a date tomorrow and I have a big zit on my face. Is there anyway I could get rid of it?
"The Soup Nazi of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join"

Member of the SG Commandos
cut it with a razorblade then say you cut yourself shaving
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Washing yer face more often will help to not get them in future. Don't pop it, it will look really ugly afterwards.
salycilic acid (put some on after you wash your face with like ivory soap or something else that doesnt have a lot of harsh stuff in it).

clinique makes stuff with salicylic acid in it and im sure lots of other products have it.
If its white, pop it.

If its hard and red, don't bother, it will make it worse.
Go to the chemist and buy some foundation/concealer/powder. Get all of them, that's just the order to apply them.

We've all done it at some point...
Got a plan for the pimple yet... a Pimple Plan... (God, I am funny.)
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Warm olive oil soaked into a rag and rubbed over the offending area clears a clogged pore. But it also clogs unclogged pores, so use it carefully.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
concealer..
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Just tell the girl that you put the "Pimp" in Pimple.She won't be able to resist!

But seriously I heard toothpaste works.
WOOAAAAHHHH
If you have a dermatologist where you live, and it is an emergency, I believe you should be able to get a cortisone injection, which helps bring down swelling for the ones that don't come to a head. If it's a whitehead, just pop it, then put some antibacterial cream on it overnight.
ive read that putting a dab of toothpaste on it helps
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
its me in the avatar... i think i have the best man boobs ever
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
if its yellow or white, pop it. If its just red, leave it.

Get a cloth, and run hot water over it, till its to the highest heat your face can handle, then wash your face with that and soap. If its on your chin or cheek, shave whatever hairs you've got there. Bacteria could get trapped on the hair and make the spot worse. Steal all of your mums face **** and stick it on. Stick toothpaste on it last thing before you go bed.

Tbh, it probably won't go by tomorrow, but it will make it smaller and less red.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
'If you fall out of that tree and break your legs, don't come running to me!'
i know this is gonna sound gross but put some jiz over the pimple. works every time.
Quote by cagnius
I'd rather be spooning than doing my essay...
Ask the shoop da whoop dude to blast some laser on it. I should come off.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
i heard ice works? is that right? also a hot washcloth works to bring down swelling and take the pus out... if you wash yo face evry night it keeps them from coming back. toothpaste really just makes it all dry, but then you can peeel it off.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
Quote by MetalDisease
i know this is gonna sound gross but put some jiz over the pimple. works every time.

That's almost sig worthy. Almost....

But to not be a spammer, wash your face with shampoo tonight, then apply toothpaste. great combo.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
get over it
unless youre dating a robot, everyone has them
everyone has problems with them, and if she is willing to go out on a date then she could pretty much just understand its just a zit =)

if you dont touch it it might go away til tomorrow, just dont do notin
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
^hows your social life going then?

although we all like to think it true, but appearance does matter. she may not dislike you, but it would be a lot better kissing an unpimply guy if I were a girl. and since im a guy, i would prefer kissing an un pimply girl.

You can never fucking trust Canada when Canada decides to report on world news that doesn't concern Canada. Canada is only in it for Canada's sake. Canada doesn't even know Batman.

Fuck Canada
I get pimples all the time (or at least I did get them all the time) and had to go around with them in school. My dumbass friend that really has to comment on everything felt like commenting on that too. But other than that, no one said anything. So I guess it won't be a big problem. At least it shouldn't be.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by the_extremist00
if you dont touch it it might go away til tomorrow, just dont do notin

Learn English.
If your date hates you for having a zit you dont want her anyway.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Quote by campbell92
Learn English.

i would if i had to
i know the basics
just enough to tell you to **** off
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by campbell92
Learn English.

Not everyone has English as their main language.
Quote by RiotSquad
Quote by Cameronrobson

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by John W
If your date hates you for having a zit you dont want her anyway.

+1

I wouldn't date a chick that had a problem with my acne. I can't help it, so f**k off
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows