since its almost 4th of july again i want to re-stock my stash of fireworks that i keep in my room just for random stuff. i dont want stuff like you would see on a display, but kind of like cherry bombs where they just blow up. what are a few of the best things i could get like that?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
get some ordinary fire proof firecrackers.(my personal fave are Bunker Busters) they're pretty loud, and it's a pretty good explosion when you put like 2 of them in a disposible plastic cup.
Man, I wish I had the clip from Joe Dirt where he names like 45 or 46 fireworks in a row...
M-1000's

a friend of mine blew up a cat with one
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
http://www.tntfireworks.com/ncom/tnt?search=FC&searchtype=CATEGORY&zip=&id=3834822877067&last=0

any of that? i dont want anything thats going to be EXTREMELY loud. im not even going to use them for 4th of july. i like to have some cause i always need some for pranks or random crap haha.
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by Confused2316
M-1000's

I call BS

pics or it didn't happen.
Quote by Confused2316
M-1000's

Your "Friend" is a ****ing piece of ****.
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
get a ****load of m-90s and empty the power out of them and fill up a coe can and put a fuse in it, me and a few frinds did that, one of them had to go to the hospital cause his eardrums burst
just hope you dont get killed from the shrapnel
Quote by benjy118
Your "Friend" is a ****ing piece of ****.

your stupid, cats suck i blow hem up all the damn time

prick
no Roman candles, screaming meemies,ladyfingers,buzz bottles, snicker bombs,church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippedy-doodas, crap flappers, no whistling bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits,
honkey lighters, Hüsker Düs and don'ts,Cherry bombs, nipsy dazers, with
or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty-chaser?.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
ok so im thinking about going to get some red devils (black cats), m-1000's, anything else that wouldnt be too loud? btw, why are cherry bombs illegal?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Because they, blow up? Anything that blows up / propels into the sky is generally illegal.
Also, you realize a m-1000 is like a quarter stick of dynamite? Try m-80's. Also, a quarter stick of dynamite is LOOOOOUD, and will leave a pretty wickid hole in your grass.
Quote by Ehh
Also, you realize a m-1000 is like a quarter stick of dynamite? Try m-80's. Also, a quarter stick of dynamite is LOOOOOUD, and will leave a pretty wickid hole in your grass.
damn. all i see on this ww.tntfireworks.com website is m-1000...nothing smaller really
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by jimbo09
get some ordinary fire proof firecrackers.(my personal fave are Bunker Busters) they're pretty loud, and it's a pretty good explosion when you put like 2 of them in a disposible plastic cup.

Bunker busters suck. Black Cats all the way. I need to start restocking. I stil have some but only 1 pack of Black Cats.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Captian Xero
Man, I wish I had the clip from Joe Dirt where he names like 45 or 46 fireworks in a row...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WH2uifOWP-k

A lot of those fireworks are probably fake, but that is a good scene.

"You mean to tell me you don't have any of those?"

"No, because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like."

Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
exactly how do bunker busters suck? and are your black cats waterproof, because if so, i'd pick up some of those.
make a sparkler bomb
GEAR:
Guitar: Not worth mentioning
Amp: Fender G-DEC
Effects: DOD FX20C Stereo Phaser
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
damn. all i see on this ww.tntfireworks.com website is m-1000...nothing smaller really

I'm retarded. M-1000's are pussy like. I was talking to a fireworks "expert / person that like to blow fish up in a lake" yesterday.