i'm interested in buying a bongo bass similar to the new one John myung is playing, however i cannot find it in that same finish. (It is silver). If anybody knows where i can find a bongo with a finish like that, pleaze gimme some help.
it's a sixer, and to date, it's one of two 6 string bongos ever- the only silver one.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
or an extremely cool bass.

Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by sano24
i'm interested in buying a bongo bass similar to the new one John myung is playing, however i cannot find it in that same finish. (It is silver). If anybody knows where i can find a bongo with a finish like that, pleaze gimme some help.

Actually on the new album he's playing a White 5 string Bongo, and some of the tracks have a silver 5 string Sub on them, apart from that his 6ers are mainly Yamaha JM2 signature models, but rumor has it on teh intarwebs that Musicman will be shortly starting production on 6 string bongos.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by tubab0y
it's a sixer, and to date, it's one of two 6 string bongos ever- the only silver one.

dude... the silver one he mentions is a 5-string
Don't bump old threads.

And I count six-

Quote by corduroyEW

I am Michael!