Ok, ive playing bass for just over 6 months now and wanted to learn a few solos. All suggetsions are welcome....thanks.
my generation-the who
Quote by cornmancer
In hell they make you play Mario Kart for all eternity. Every race you almost win, but then get triple blue shelled 5 feet from the finish line and get forced to watch everyone pass you.

XBL: FOOmike25

It's Your Fudging Nightmare
Rancid - Maxwell murder (I'm not a fan of punk music, but this bass line is great, and not so difficult)
John Petrucci - Damage control (If you wqant something a little bit harder, try this bass solo, it's just a little tricky)
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Orion - Metallica
Learn the bass interlude, then learn the solo (at 6 mins 34), you need distortion though
Hammer smashed face-Cannibal Corpse.
Quote by dudetheman
That's....

an abomination. It's like a BC Rich had sex with an Ibanez, had an abortion, and it survived on the side of the road eating roadkill and drinking it's own urine.

Most metal guitar ever. Period.
you should totally try
THE USED: SOUND EFFECTS & OVER DRAMATICS.
there's a mini bass solo and it is sweet. the song really concentrates on the bass, its pretty easy to learn.
Quote by Zen5887
The smells like teen spirit solos pretty neat

How exactly is that a bass solo?...And even for the guitar solo: No , bad UGer.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.