can someone name me some guitarists that play Les Paul but with seymore duncan or some kind of passive pick up set up? i have an agile LP and would like to upgrade my pick up but i play clean or light distortion with this guitar some those emg is out of the question. like alter bridge, some metallica that involve clean parts... stuff like that.
so you want to know guitarists that use passives in an LP or some recommendations for pickups?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Les Pauls have passive pickups, so do most (if not all) PRS guitars which is what Mark Tremonti uses. he has his own signature PRS model, which might be what you're looking for
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Yeah- Slash? Dimarzio ( I think...lol) Alcino II's
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Well, Mark Tremonti does have his own pickups that PRS makes. They're a bit pricey, but you can fidn them here:
http://www.prsguitars.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=TAS&Category_Code=Tremonti
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
Quote by Yngwi3
Yeah- Slash? Dimarzio ( I think...lol) Alcino II's

Alnico II's are made by SD.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
^ Thats the ticket
Quote by Pookie6

Quote by uk.mace