Kicked my ass and sh*t in my mouth. While not quite up to par with the original, it was a damn good movie nonetheless. The lines weren't as good as the others', but the action definitely made up for it, at least in part. Justin Long is also an excellent actor and I think he's going to be pretty damn famous not too long from now.

Discuss the films, their antagonists, and/or Mr. McClane himself.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
I saw an ad and he destroys a chopper with a car and then some dude says "wow, you just destroyed a helicopter with a car!" and he replies "yeah, I ran out of bullets".

I need to see this film. Die Hard rules.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I didn't expect this to be as good as the first 3 but it's brilliant.. must see.
Man, even my mum likes die hard and her favourite movie is dirty dancing.

Die hard ftw
Die Hard was awesome, not as good as the first though, you can tell they made it more "kid friendly" than the first three.

Yippi Ki-yay mother****er.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
That movie was awesome so I went home, dug out halo one and went on the coag level and drove a warthog onto a banshee.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
i think it was freaking awesome. i actually thought the one liners were funnier than the first one, especially thanks to Justin Long. He is a very funny and talented actor. Plus, Mary Elizabeth Winstead is hot.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Die Hard consists of lame one liners and intense battle sequences. Go see it!!!
666 BRO
All I got to say is...... YIPPIE KI AY MOTHER F*****

But seriously this was a good movie. I actually found it quite funny at times.
SIG SPACE FOR RENT-MONEY NEEDED

Glen'sHeroicAct-
I take offense to the word sprockety.

Quote by Kankuro
Die Hard consists of lame one liners and intense battle sequences. Go see it!!!

The one-liners are no better than Horatio Canes'
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin

That was the only reason why I watched CSI: Miami last year.
Eric: So what do you think happened here, Horatio?

Horatio: I think...*takes off shades*... I'm gonna eat waffles. *The Who kicks in*
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Muphin

That's true.
666 BRO
Was a great movie. I think it was better than the 2nd and 3rd though. No way better than the original but pretty damn close.