Page 1 of 2
I apparently experience life and reality in a distorted way. I can sometimes get glimpses of what its like for all the rest of you.

im supposed to take these pills, but I decided i wasnt going to take them because then i couldnt get high or drunk,

im 16 and my parents are trying to force meds on me and think they are the ones with twisted perceptions
Take some of your pills and then type that again so that us normal people can understand
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Dirge Humani
If you think a temporary high off of pot or beer is more important than the permanent state of your mental health, then go ahead and throw your life away.

god damn its so tempting to just do the drugs
If you think a temporary high off of pot or beer is more important than the permanent state of your mental health, then go ahead and throw your life away.

yeah but still ... taking pills???
I mean is this a mental problem or something??? cos the kid doesnt sound a lot like a psycho to me....
Learn to swim....

Αλλη μια πέτρα που κυλά...

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
Quote by si!
i'm pretty freakin' bipolar too, but i'm not doing anything about it, i'm fine with it.

do you get flashes of not being able to know how to react to anything?
I used to take pills for being bi-polar. It didn't do ****. The name of it was Risperdal. I'm with Dirge on this.

Edit:
Quote by The_Black_Dog21
I mean is this a mental problem or something??? cos the kid doesnt sound a lot like a psycho to me....

Yes, it is a mental problem. Being bi-polar in no way means you are psycho. ...google it or something.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Last edited by metal4all at Jul 3, 2007,
Quote by The_Black_Dog21

Yes, your right. One post on an online forum is really a good, balanced way to assess someone's mental stability.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by The_Black_Dog21

Bipolar disorder is a disorder where the person goes thru periods of "highs" where they are mentally normal (albeit a bit hyper) and periods of "lows" where they are ultra-depressed. It is not synonomous with psychosis.
Quote by The_Black_Dog21

Yes, its a mental disorder. And it could be very dangerous not to take the pills, so hes just warning him.

Also, 'psychos' aren't people who go out and kill people and ****. They just have a distorted view of reality and need help to get back to the norm. Most of them just want left alone, and are more scared of people than we are of them.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
god damn its so tempting to just do the drugs

that might be why every one thinks your bi poler. your just obsessed with the drugs..

i got that way with alcohol.

drugs and drinking make the **** go away for a while, but it always comes back in full force... i cant happy drink anymore, when i so much as have one beer i get depressed cause it reminds me how i used to drink when i was depressed and brings out the bad feelings (if that makes sense)

i cant pick up a bottle of liquer in moderation cause i get drunk and sit there and get depressed. i still wanna drink, if i had a bottle id get **** faced right now.

just so you know im not some geezer preaching to you, im 18. just so you know.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Quote by Yakult
Yes, your right. One post on an online forum is really a good, balanced way to assess someone's mental stability.

oh ok I m soryy!!! how could i have been so blind I mean the guy is a total freak!!!

seriously now... do whatever you want... its all up to you
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
"]he's my "friend" he said he wanted me to see. It wasn't an accident...he wants to have sex
Quote by pinkertown
Yes, its a mental disorder. And it could be very dangerous not to take the pills, so hes just warning him.

Also, 'psychos' aren't people who go out and kill people and ****. They just have a distorted view of reality and need help to get back to the norm. Most of them just want left alone, and are more scared of people than we are of them.

the only time i could be dangerous is when im very angry
Quote by The_Black_Dog21
oh ok I m soryy!!! how could i have been so blind I mean the guy is a total freak!!!

seriously now... do whatever you want... its all up to you

Chill out, Wendy, I wasn't implying you were an idiot, I was just saying that you can't judge a book by the first page
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

If I were you I would just take the pills for a couple of months and get it over with. I had psychosis (wow, butchered that) and took the pills and feel a lot better now. I mean, it doesn't sound great now but it really helps.

But like people are saying its up to you, I'm just giving advice.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Quote by Yakult
Chill out, Wendy, I wasn't implying you were an idiot, I was just saying that you can't judge a book by the first page

seriously I was just joking...
Learn to swim....

[quote="Chris.Rock.Art
Quote by i am clay henry
ya, being bipolar sucks. i don't usually have it bad
but here lately it's gotten worse.

mines been worse ever since i got a little depressed
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

Bi-polars unite!

That's my biggest problem. If i get pissed i will start breaking shit and if someone pisses me off enough i will try to beat the shit out of them and i won't stop.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
isn't it a spectrum disorder?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by Yakult

We could be onto something....
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by metal4all
Bi-polars unite!

That's my biggest problem. If i get pissed i will start breaking shit and if someone pisses me off enough i will try to beat the shit out of them and i won't stop.

well being 16 now I dont want to go to jail but sometimes i just cant help but release the anger anywhere i can without hurting someone. last time it took hitting a chandelier and getting a couple bone deep cuts on my fretting hand to change angry into 'oh sh't my fretting hand'
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05
well being 16 now I dont want to go to jail but sometimes i just cant help but release the anger anywhere i can without hurting someone. last time it took hitting a chandelier and getting a couple bone deep cuts on my fretting hand to change angry into 'oh sh't my fretting hand'

i hear you man, pounding walls and **** is what i do most when i'm angry.
thats not bi polar being bi polar is when you have sever mood swings
like from being happy to pissed off in like 2 seconds
I got beaten up severely by a guy who's bi polar. I've never seen anyone so angry in my life, ever. He broke my nose, and almost broke my jaw.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by c0ld_3mphasis05

So despite being bi-polar you can still go to jail for having anger outbursts?

Is it just to restrain you until you calm down or do you actually have to go to court?

I would think as long as you didn't seriously injure someone they would put you under house arrest.
I don't take anything for mine. When I go into one of my bad phases, I tend to get very aggressive when people are around and I just wanna be left alone. Normally, to get out of it, I spend as much time alone as I can until I feel like being sociable. My old method used to be to drink until I felt better but that didn't solve ****.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
In all honesty that sounds very normal, everyone gets out of control angry from time to time, Bipolar disorder is when these highs and lows happen rapid fire like switching back and forth a few times a day .

I think you should get a second opinion from a different head doctor.
Quote by DPH
So despite being bi-polar you can still go to jail for having anger outbursts?

Is it just to restrain you until you calm down or do you actually have to go to court?

I would think as long as you didn't seriously injure someone they would put you under house arrest.

well about the 3rd time the cops were called to my house i was too badly injured to go to jail so it was the hospital and I got a mental evaulation where the guy thought i was bi poloar, also ive been diagnosed by 3 other doctors
Bi-polar definitely ain't good. At least try the pills see if they work.

Van Gough, Phil Ochs among others were manic depressives and they topped themselves.
Page 1 of 2